Xbox One Thief gets Mature rating

malachite003

In a shock to no one, Thief has gotten a mature rating from the ESRB. The reasons cited were because of strong sexual content and nudity. So there you go, although they could be taking cues from The Witcher 2 which had strong sexual content and nudity but did it in an adult way. I'm glad to see them taking the risk.

Truly unsurprising. What would be a surprise is the game being good enough to deserve the Thief title... doesn't look like it will

Not surprising as well. Games like this will really get the M rating but I see that they upped the mature content with the strong sexual content and nudity stuff. Well, at least the rating's out.,

Not surprising as well. Games like this will really get the M rating but I see that they upped the mature content with the strong sexual content and nudity stuff. Well, at least the rating's out.,

Yeah, well the rating doesn't really affect me.

Well most of the games that came out last year were mostly M rated so I guess we'll see a lot more this year.

Back