Xbox 360 Thought you might like this

Livvy

So this just came up on my reddit feed, and I felt like sharing it with the rest of you.

[video=youtube;kBTc2xWXPE0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBTc2xWXPE0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

That is very neat not going to lie. What I find weird about this video is that the guy is in a pretty shady looking stairwell and I hope that is in his basement or something because it looks like plenty of crimes are committed near that stair well, just look at the corner it looks like plenty of homeless people have went into that corner and have done unspeakable things. When I watch the video again I feel like there was some editing involved to make his voice like that, I do believe that if you go at the right pitch and sound it should sound exactly like the Halo 3 theme but I thought the echo could not be that legitimate.

Whoaaaa! I will tell you that that video was one of the coolest things that I have seen for a while. He definitely nailed it. I do not think that it was edited at all I just think that he is that good and he looks like he must have been practicing that for a very long time.

The Halo theme is awesome, one of the best I've heard from any game. Speaking of which, there's a similar video on someone singing the Halo theme in a church. I read about it just a while ago.

He should of done the rest of the theme, it would have been double awesome :p

Wow, the echo is great. Too bad he didn't cover completely the theme! Really cool vid.

Wow!!!! This is so good. That's why I love reddit, the most amazing things in the internet always come from there. That guy is a genius. Also, Halo's theme song is so atmospheric... Watching the video made me feel like I was thrown right back into the time I used to play it haha

Back