Xbox One titan fall mech spawning explaned.

sc_shark

article:Titanfall's mech spawning explained: it's possible for everyone on the map to pilot a Titan | News | PC Gamer

hear is the coolest part of the article to me..
We have to have maps that support not only the Titans which are over 20 feet tall but also human-sized Pilots,” Heppe said, “so even our “smaller” maps are pretty large comparatively. What’s cool is each map has areas for Titans and areas for Pilots, so you get these smaller maps built into the larger ones and all these cool pathways through them.”

the double map structure i think it would be a must as a non mech you need cover and yet need to be in same area as the mecs to destroy... it keeps the game from becomming a cat/mouse game you can always stay in the fight.

I'm digging that good play earns you Titans faster...

Who needs overdone CoD killstreaks when you can get your own 30ft-tall war machine?

This game keeps sounding better. The attention to balance has me very excited. This is the first game that feels next gen because it goes beyond looking pretty and actually innovates.

This is awesome, and it was evident in the gameplay trailers. The city-type landscape that I saw had major road-ways for the Titans to fight on, while the foot soldiers could take cover in the back alleys or on top/inside of the buildings surrounding the main road and therefore deliver fire to the enemy Titans while still maintaining cover. It looked incredibly interesting, as oftentimes the regular players will be all over the map while the Titans battle it out elsewhere. There was also a feature where you could hold onto the Titans while firing, which seems risky as the Titans are the concentration of most fire, but would also be helpful to defend from non-titan enemies.

Back