Xbox One Titanfall bundle drops to $449 at Walmart and Best Buy

Gringo

From
Virginia
image.jpg

This is a discount from the retailers themselves and Microsoft says their suggested retail price is still $499.

"assuming you would buy the $60 game separately, this brings the hardware cost down to $389, or $10 less than the PS4."

Anyone planning on getting the bundle at the price? It seems to be a pretty good deal if you ask me!

Source: Cnet

Woah. That's quite something. But I'm already disappointed in Titanfall and I already have an Xbox One. I wish this discounted price could have come up sooner. My friends would have had saved enough to get more games.

If I didn't already have an Xbox One, I would definitely do this as the game plus the console is cheaper than the regular price for the console by itself. I don't even like Titanfall and I'd still do it.

If I didn't already have an Xbox One, I would definitely do this as the game plus the console is cheaper than the regular price for the console by itself. I don't even like Titanfall and I'd still do it.

Going for the discount. Well I would do the same, but it would have been a lot better if the free game was Dead Rising 3.

Well, for anyone who doesn't have the console yet and needs something to play with right away, this bundle is the thing!

Going for the discount. Well I would do the same, but it would have been a lot better if the free game was Dead Rising 3.

Yeah, that would've been nice. I'm not saying Titanfall sucks or whatever but Dead Rising 3 would've been nice, yeah. Whacking zombies is my thing!

Yeah, that would've been nice. I'm not saying Titanfall sucks or whatever but Dead Rising 3 would've been nice, yeah. Whacking zombies is my thing!

Agreed. Would've loved it if it was Dead Rising 3. Well, it's still good there's a bundle like this.

Oh yeah, I definitely agree that there are better games to bundle with the console than Titanfall. I would have liked to see an Xbox One/Assassin's Creed bundle, personally.

Oh yeah, I definitely agree that there are better games to bundle with the console than Titanfall. I would have liked to see an Xbox One/Assassin's Creed bundle, personally.

Well depending on the availability, I guess microsoft won't be that open to the possibility.

they want people to get into the Titanfall action, and that's why it's bundled. It's THE game after all.

Yeah, it's currently THE game, but we don't know how long it would last. Personally I'm still playing it but at some point I'm starting to get tired of it.

Yeah, it's currently THE game, but we don't know how long it would last. Personally I'm still playing it but at some point I'm starting to get tired of it.

At some point he game is quite tiring, but I'm still hanging on as well.

Back