Xbox One titanfall tweeks(gameplay)

sc_shark

http://www.engadget.com/2014/03/21/titanfall-on-pc-to-support-4k-and-sli/

Update: Right now however, Titanfall is getting some tweaks on its servers that will change how it plays on PC and Xbox One. The updates will roll out over the next day, but you can see a changelog on Respawn's forums here. There are a number of fixes and updates included, and among them it appears the controversial Smart Pistol is having its effectiveness reduced, with slightly lower accuracy from hip fire and decreased damage when it's not locked-on. A troublesome glitch that allowed Burn Cards to be duplicated has also been fixed, and point values for certain actions in Hardpoint and Capture The Flag games have been adjusted.

ran across this last night.. just passing it on.

There is also a modded controller available that offers a few cheating type features. I saw it on Amazon the other day.

I am begniing to wonder if there are other ways to cheat as last night I was in a game and was slaughtered so bad, I actually quit it.
There was something just not right going on.

There is also a modded controller available that offers a few cheating type features. I saw it on Amazon the other day.

I am begniing to wonder if there are other ways to cheat as last night I was in a game and was slaughtered so bad, I actually quit it.

Too bad. I'm starting to love the game. I've been so into it after a few days of playing it again.

biggest advice i can give..

watch your lobby's... anything prestigue4+ your in for a fight.. if they are 6-10 you can be assured they are fast tactical and can take most any titan down in very short time.. now add 2-3 in a room/lobby and matches can get very very one sides to the point you fee cheated.

its allot like bf4 and being a level 100-120... i you are seeing lobby full of high numbers odds are if your a level 40-60 your physically out gunned.. these guys can usually get on target/aim much faster than a normal gammer.. they grind the game hard and it shows.. the ability to pick appart the map from a player are very high generally.

the ability to aim fast and trigger fast are usually something that comes in time.. if your not loading 10 hours+ odds are you dont have the milla seconds down... and in the end thati s what all fps are becoming... map cocognition and ability to see the map and knoe what belong where. ill go as far as saying some of these guys can see you going in a room and can flank you knowing roughly which way your going to exit.. ;osition thmeself close enough to pick off 2 ways of exit.. leaving the one you used and your only eal option of safe exit.

get on twitch and watch (my goggle) channel... you will get a feel of the speed and accuracy.

Back