Xbox One Tom Clancy's The Division Will Feature a Single Player Mode as Well

i kinda wish they just kept it multiplayer and poured all the development into that.. dont take away from an amazing game...

I agree. Well it could have been nice to just stick with multi player and make good friends online and rivals. haha.

I agree. Well it could have been nice to just stick with multi player and make good friends online and rivals. haha.
I'm cool with this. Now I get to play the game on my own if my friends aren't online. Well I'd always wanted to try this game out on my own.

I'm cool with this. Now I get to play the game on my own if my friends aren't online. Well I'd always wanted to try this game out on my own.

Same here. Well who doesn't like a game where you can conquer it yourself.

for me... its because the game was marketed as an explorative,semi(small) mmo style capture point game.. where you had to take on squads and defend your capture..

I think you guys are missing the point. The game was pitched as a semi-MMO which having a single player defeats. This wasn't simply a co-op game, it was designed as an always online multiplayer game, both cooperatively, but simultaneously competitive.

I think you guys are missing the point. The game was pitched as a semi-MMO which having a single player defeats. This wasn't simply a co-op game, it was designed as an always online multiplayer game, both cooperatively, but simultaneously competitive.

Always online? Hmm. not bad. Anyways I play most of my games online as long as this isn't a subscription based game I'm okay with it.

Back