Xbox One Trials Fusion gets day-one patch that improves resolution to 900p

I wonder why it needs the patch to reach 900p but it's a day one patch anyway so it's not a problem.

I wonder why it needs the patch to reach 900p but it's a day one patch anyway so it's not a problem.

Yeah, I wonder that too. Were they not able to get it to 900p upon shipment? Ah well, as you said, it's day-one so at least it gets the 900p for everybody who connects online.

its not realy a patch whne you install the game it gets added in... i guess ifyou do a disk install it may take a patch.. but the day i downloaded it(dayo f release) on xblive it was included..

and really even at 900fps it looks quite good.. i will take aq stable game at 900 over a highly polished glitchie mess at 1080... i still stand behind my statement... we need better network/connection for true 1080@60fps as a multilayer or game that requires multilayer/network... the other problem is not only does it take a network it takes servers as well.

we dont hear a thing about rayman or even the brootherhood game/peggle... its a non issue.. it seems to be the soor subject with multiplayer games tho. when it dosnt have a 100% install base and is relying on 2 other sources for the data.

its not realy a patch whne you install the game it gets added in... i guess ifyou do a disk install it may take a patch.. but the day i downloaded it(dayo f release) on xblive it was included..

and really even at 900fps it looks quite good.. i will take aq stable game at 900 over a highly polished glitchie mess at 1080... i still stand behind my statement... we need better network/connection for true 1080@60fps as a multilayer or game that requires multilayer/network... the other problem is not only does it take a network it takes servers as well.

we dont hear a thing about rayman or even the brootherhood game/peggle... its a non issue.. it seems to be the soor subject with multiplayer games tho. when it dosnt have a 100% install base and is relying on 2 other sources for the data.

You make a good point right there. Yeah, we need better network config for these kind of things.

Agreed. Man, just hope what you're hoping for can come soon. Sucks to be waiting long for that.

Agreed. Man, just hope what you're hoping for can come soon. Sucks to be waiting long for that.

I agree dude. It's better to just announce everything all at one time so at least we'll know when this would be.

I didn't know XBL games came pre-patched on X1. That's neat. Downloading a game and then downloading the patches was never fun.

I agree that it's better to have games with good performance over good visual quality, though the best is to have both obviously, haha. I do wonder, though, would it really cause problems with online? Far as I know, networking only sends information like player location and actions. It's not like it's streaming video, so I doubt 1080p would cause any lag or anything. It would have an effect if there's more data to process, though, like more players in each match or something, but the graphics should have no effect on the connection.

I didn't know XBL games came pre-patched on X1. That's neat. Downloading a game and then downloading the patches was never fun.

I agree that it's better to have games with good performance over good visual quality, though the best is to have both obviously, haha. I do wonder, though, would it really cause problems with online? Far as I know, networking only sends information like player location and actions. It's not like it's streaming video, so I doubt 1080p would cause any lag or anything. It would have an effect if there's more data to process, though, like more players in each match or something, but the graphics should have no effect on the connection.

Same here. haha. Here I thought I was the only one who didn't know.

i didn't know either so dont feel lost...

i just know when i downloaded it i started it up with no re direct or saying i needed an update...

this may be different with the disk as it would have been written pre the change... which would require a patch after install.

i think with the xblive/download it would be packaged in with the install. which may be the case.. i cant recall a time with 360 free games i had to install/download a game than get updates and such... but idk really.

I agree dude. It's better to just announce everything all at one time so at least we'll know when this would be.

Yup, true, true. At least we're getting the heads up. Better than getting the game and finding out it's not in the high resolution, then having to wait for it in a few weeks or months.

Yup, true, true. At least we're getting the heads up. Better than getting the game and finding out it's not in the high resolution, then having to wait for it in a few weeks or months.

Yeah, both of you guys got a point there. all we can do is wait and enjoy what we have currently,

Back