Xbox One Trials Fusion New Gameplay Special

marthyrocks

[video=youtube;b3IbX9JJ-tU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3IbX9JJ-tU[/video]

You guys got 17 minutes of pure free time? Then watch this! Yup, this is the Trials Fusion coming out on multiple platforms, including the Xbox One. Thoughts?

I'll need a demo for this. I've yet to try its first entry so we'll see if I'll get this game.

Wow, this game is gonna make me cry like a baby indeed. Brutal and awesome. Hahaha.

'Cuz if we get this and find out it makes us throw tantrums everywhere, then it's a regretful purchase

Hahahaha right, right. Well, might as well get some cash and play the previous game first so I know if I'll like this one or not if the previous game will make me mad.

Yeah. That's why I'm really hoping that they will give us a demo version so we can try it first.

They really should dude. Unless we can play it first hand we won't be sure if this will really be a good game.

They really should dude. Unless we can play it first hand we won't be sure if this will really be a good game.

Yeah, they will definitely release a demo for this. It looks cool to be honest but it's not a game that I would probably want to play.

I liked the first one on 360. I will probably pick it up if they don't try to charge too much for it.

I liked the first one on 360. I will probably pick it up if they don't try to charge too much for it.

Well I saw a post just now and it did say that it's around $20. I guess that's just a fair price.

Well I saw a post just now and it did say that it's around $20. I guess that's just a fair price.

Hmm. I guess that's a reasonable price. Well I've got something better man. A new DLC for Forza. One good thing about it, it's FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Yeah. That's why I'm really hoping that they will give us a demo version so we can try it first.

Same here. That would really help us out. Seeing something that we can try first before deciding on getting a full version.

Back