Trolls on the mic

Norjak71

From
Michigan
Has anyone had just one single night where they didn't have to deal with the little kid pre-teen trolls on the microphone? It's EVERY single night. Can we honestly report them? I don't want to be that guy, and I don't care how old you are, but stop acting like a griefing two year old on the microphone. It's getting to the point where it's almost not even worth it anymore. Any idea how to combat this?

Well, it has happened to me over a thousand times and I will not lie to you, I am 18 years old, but sometimes I like joining matches to troll around and make people get mad at me, it is really funny to make people get mad because they always get worse as you troll them, it really is a fun thing to do, I am sorry for making you spend bad times whilst playing :c
By the way, I only do this with friends when we're really bored.

This is probably one of the more annoying things that you come across out there. It is just a part of the experience, though, I suppose, and really what can you do. I would like to think that it has gone down a little bit, but then again I have not really online in this fashion for a while. I have gotten pretty good at ignoring them in all aspects of life, this included. Thanks for sharing.

@rz3300 I really see you guy's point, however, you should try it some day and you will finally realize it is sometimes way funnier than the game itself, I know it's not the right thing to do because you somehow ruin the game experience, but other than that, it's hilarious.

Whenever I get tired of the trolls I just turned the chatter off. You have to see this as a strategy on their part. Generally speaking the more upset you become the more likely you are to loose focus on playing the actual game. I have pretty thick skin and am laid back I generally do not have any issues tuning these people out. They are pretty funny some time. Just one fo those things you have to deal with when playing multiplayer.

Well I don't think we can do much as far as reporting them because of trolling. There are millions of people playing live, the developers and managers are not going to deal with complaints about kids trolling.

There was this one kid who said he had a youtube channel and he had millions of fans and subscribers. It was so funny, he sound like an 8 year old. I don't mind it, you know what you're getting yourself into when you go live. People act all sorts of way.

My best option would be to setup a game play time for your and your friends online, it can be exclusive.

Yeah there are new people daily doing it, hate trolling on xbox live it ruins it for the other players. Like some games you get kids messing about on the mic even 18+ games which children shouldn't be on these games its not right one bit.

Back