Tutorials and Walk Throughs for Kids

sillylucy

Are there any walk throughs or tutorials made by Youtube users that are suitable for kids? I like watching them on Youtube, but of course, some gamers use bad language. I am looking for videos that my 12 year old autistic cousin can watch. If he watches the ones with bad language then he uses those naughty words too.

Exactly, there are a lot to choose from on youtube without commentary :).

Yeah, i would recommend you to check out "longplays" instead of "playthroughs" they are usually without commentary. And if you are really not finding what you are looking for, just stay away from "let's play" videos.

If commentaries are really a big problem, you can just mute the commentary and play the video so that your kids can enjoy the video without hearing the audio.

If not then try referring to Youtube or Google as they are really a life saver in these sort of situations.

You can also take foreign languages walkthroughs. He will see what he needs to see but don't understand bad words ;P

I always show kids how to play games myself and don't allow them to watch videos. There is too much of adult stuff going around on YouTube that kids should not see. But it is a good idea to have tutorials for kids.

Back