Xbox One Ubisoft download game titles leaked - Assassin's Creed Liberation HD spotted

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
image_36674_thumb_wide620.jpg
An image was leaked from Ubisoft's Digital Days conference. OXM reports that user on the NeoGAF Forum discovered the image. No telling which games will be available for any specific systems, but the Assassins Creed games look like a good possibility for Xbox. Child of Light and Endwar Online sounds like they would be good candidates for the Xbox, either 360 or One. Are any of these titles piquing your interest? I'll update this thread as more information becomes available!

Via OXM

Those have to be Vita games or IOS or something. I can't see either of these being direct sequels to Black Flag. Then again they made 3 Ezio games.

Those have to be Vita games or IOS or something. I can't see either of these being direct sequels to Black Flag. Then again they made 3 Ezio games.

Well Liberation was already a vita game so they wouldn't release a HD version. Likely list of digital "arcade" games.

So, what this game is all about/ God, there have been so many AS games lately. They need to slow down a bit.

Back