Uncharted

ipmillar9937

It's my opinion that the Uncharted series is the best series, at least of all the games I've played. I really like the character development, and the plot changes. It's like playing a good movie, with hours of action packed game play. I don't know, what are your opinions? I think Nathan has an ego problem.

I really enjoyed it esp his narcissism, he was was like a cool mix of james bond and lara croft.

Right? He also reminds me a little of the Doctor. He's got a huge God complex, and believes that there is nothing he can't do. another good name for uncharted, had it not been taken, would probably be Limitless. (at least if Drake had a say in it)

I have some experience with Drake's character, from PSASBR, and I really like him. I don't have PS3, so I can't play most Uncharted games, but it reminds me that I still have to download the Vita game (Golden Abyss, was it?) so that I can get a taste of the Uncharted franchise.

Nice. Drake's got some pretty nice attacks. I like Big Daddy the best though. And yeah, it's Golden Abyss. That's pretty straight. I don't have a vita, so I've only gotten to play the three for the PS3. You should tell us how Golden Abyss is after you play it.

Yep, the Uncharted series is really a great series. It has it all - graphics, gameplay, story, multiplayer. But so is the Metal Gear series which has an even more decorated history. And what about God of War? That's a great great series as well starring a bald, short-tempered Spartan. But since they are all great and it's hard to pick which is the greatest of them all, I'd just stick with Tomb Raider and call it the best series ever. Why? Because of the uber hot Lara Croft.
tomb-raider-reboot.jpg

Nice. Drake's got some pretty nice attacks. I like Big Daddy the best though. And yeah, it's Golden Abyss. That's pretty straight. I don't have a vita, so I've only gotten to play the three for the PS3. You should tell us how Golden Abyss is after you play it.

Yeah, Drake's moveset is awesome and I like Big Daddy the best too. Big Daddy is actually kind of my main in PSASBR, heh. Haven't played in a long while, though, but Big Daddy is a godlike partner in 2v2. I also love playing as Raiden (he might be overpowered, but he represents Metal Gear Solid and the totally awesome Metal Gear Revengeance so I have to play as him haha), PaRappa, Kat and Sweet Tooth. Getting more back on topic, I love the rival cutscene for Sly and Drake.

I will share my opinion on Golden Abyss whenever I play it, sure. Might take a while, though! I only have a 4gb card on my Vita and I'm playing Disgaea 3 right now which is 2gbs and Golden Abyss is like 3gbs. Damn! Definitely looking forward to it, I've heard some very positive opinions on the game, but I've also heard it isn't as good as the console Uncharted games while still being really good. But that won't bother me if I haven't played the PS3 ones!

It's a good experience, but i wouldn't praise it more. It does really well in what it tries, but for me it doesn't make the cut. It's too much of a movie and there isn't much variation on the gameplay feel. The characters and settings do have charm, but maybe Uncharted just isn't my kind of series.

I'm a big fan of uncharted. Its well played out, funny, really has a way of getting you involved into the story. It really is like a movie. My only complaint is bland combat system as mentioned above.

Back