Xbox One Useful infographic

ozadin

I found this little Xbox One infographic. A lot of useful information on there, and I'm surprised at how many games that are already announced. just click on the picture:

IvO49o9.jpg

Well, this does help to clear the mist around all the the bad things that have been said about the Xbox One, also helps having a nice in-depth view into the console.
Thanks for sharing this!

Maybe we should start printing posters like this and giving them to Gamestops. lol

Hey Ozadan, i updated your thread to include a preview picture that links to the full on image. Hope you don't mind.

Nice find! It's good to see a picture like this that is official, certainly good for clearing up supposed rumours of the Xbox that simply aren't true.

^^
That just sounds too good to be true... is there any official source claiming that's how its going to work? I mean seriously, if it worked like that you would think Microsoft would have the common sense to advertise the hell out of this feature because it sounds amazing. I am very skeptical it will actually work like that though.

^^
That just sounds too good to be true... is there any official source claiming that's how its going to work? I mean seriously, if it worked like that you would think Microsoft would have the common sense to advertise the hell out of this feature because it sounds amazing. I am very skeptical it will actually work like that though.

Yes it's officially that is how it will work.

* 10 friends can have access to your library.
* Owner and one friend can play from that library at a time.
* You will have access to multiple game libraries.

Back