Walk it off

France9

I’m looking at this exercise walking game. The kids love to play the Wii fit but they are getting a bit bored. Walk it out looks fun! You use the Dance Dance Revolution mat, balance board and the nun-chuck. You can walk on your own or with others. I guess there are even games along the way (to keep the kids interested). Anyone own this one? I’m adding it to my list.

I would love to get Walk It Off! I'm so glad you shared it here. Thanks so much! They also have a Facebook page for WIO in case you want to check it out. One person was talking about how she had already passed her millionth step mark. Did you know that this game even helps you keep up with calories?

I did not know that so thanks for looking it up. I did order it last night on Amazon.com! I can't wait to get started. I'm also going to join the Facebook page - how cool is that. I want to record my milestones and my kids will too.

I played this game (it's actually called Walk It Out!), but wasn't too impressed. It's a fun concept for a short while, but quickly becomes extremely repetitive.

I don't really mind the repetition. Walking is the only exercise I actually like unless you count games like badminton or volleyball. Walk It Out seems to have a lot of features that make it different than just taking steps. I like the idea that you can walk in changing environments.

Back