Xbox 360 Walking Dead Season 2 Glitch?

FireCylinder3

Contributor
This happened to me awhile back.

I was playing Episode 3 of Season 2 and had just finished the episode when I noticed something. My profile informed me that I had 16 out of 24 achievements unlocked (at the time, remember, this was episode 3.) So, naturally I assumed something was wrong and I went into my achievements page and it said that I had all 24 achievements at that time. I went back to the home screen and it STILL told me that I only had 16 out of 24.

Something is wrong.

Now that I've beaten the game it says that I have 32 out of 40. But when I go into the Walking Dead Season 2 page of achievements, it says I have all 40.

Is this happening to anyone else?

I have played through the whole season without any glitch whatsoever. Once again, they were really good with storytelling. But it's possible that you might have encountered something else. I would suggest you play it once again to see if the glitch is still there.

You can contact Microsoft Support through your Xb Live login and tell them the issue. The glitch itself probably isn't with the game, but rather a link between the OS and Game Screen. Everything is pointers and code now a days, you know. Good luck man.

Agreed with Murray, something similar to that happened to my Mass Effect content when I was playing, turned out something was up with the servers at Origin and not wit the game itself, complained and they solved tooth sweet...you just have to let them know

Back