Xbox One Watch Call of Duty Multiplayer live streamed

I watched it and turned it off after like 30 mins seriously it just seems the same as any other games well call of duty games its just different guns, camos etc.

I watched it and turned it off after like 30 mins seriously it just seems the same as any other games well call of duty games its just different guns, camos etc.

pretty much what i got out of it. i feel asleep to the live feed and watch it again after dinner. 20,000 type ways to dress your soldier.. thats great but its not gameplay or a reboot of multiplayer. marksman is just another class it didn't add anything.

the duel render scope is a nice touch.. it allows yo u to see the world around while in a scope.

it seems they followed allot of what bo2 layed down with some nice tweeks. perks,add ons, ect ect. stuff like kill streaks, riley,kill streaks isnt anything new they just added to it. the sat com and support package stuff is all old news just with a few tweeks.

it seemed they talked more about the soldier and load outs,kill streaks,packages more than actuall multiplayer.

pretty much what i got out of it. i feel asleep to the live feed and watch it again after dinner. 20,000 type ways to dress your soldier.. thats great but its not gameplay or a reboot of multiplayer. marksman is just another class it didn't add anything.

the duel render scope is a nice touch.. it allows yo u to see the world around while in a scope.

it seems they followed allot of what bo2 layed down with some nice tweeks. perks,add ons, ect ect. stuff like kill streaks, riley,kill streaks isnt anything new they just added to it. the sat com and support package stuff is all old news just with a few tweeks.

it seemed they talked more about the soldier and load outs,kill streaks,packages more than actuall multiplayer.

Exactly 20,000 ways to dress your solider.. its terrible i don't see any things which i'm like WOW at to be honest, it just like what i thought of all the others.

I ma happy to know that I am not the only one who was disappointed by last night's multiplayer reveal. The games looks generic as hell with the graphics and gameplay ****tier than a F2P game. I have got enough of it already. Anyone else cancelled their pre-order after watching the dismaying multiplayer reveal?

But the sad thing is, there will still be people who'll buy this game and thus it will sell millions like it's been doing for last couple of year. I hope, that BF 4 does better this year. I for one am certainly buying BF 4.

Back