What apps do you use?

Algera

A nice little perk of the Xbox Live is the ability to have free access to all of the apps available. Which apps are available may differ depends on your country but regardless there's plenty to choose from and everybody will find something that they will enjoy using.

The most popular ones that come to my mind are:
  • Twitch.tv,
  • Youtube.com,
  • Netflix,
  • Amazon Video,
  • Pandora,
  • Plex,
  • Skype,
  • Vevo,
  • VLC,
  • Movies and TV,
  • and much more.

So, tell us. What apps do you use on your Xbox Live and why? Do you perhaps want Microsoft to develop a particular one that will be usable for Xbox?

I use apps on Xbox upload studio and YouTube , am always watching videos on youtube. Oh and also Mixer use to be beam great app to watch live streamers .
Can anyone suggest any good apps please .

Yes, Jason. I also use the YouTube app all the time. I am always amazed how well it is integrated into the Xbox One. It doesn't lag at all and works very smoothly.

You should check out Twitch.tv, you've probably heard about it before. It's the largest gaming streaming platform and you can access it through your Xbox the same way as you do with Youtube. It is excellent for watching different games.

One of my other favorites is also Crunchyroll. You should definitely use it if you enjoy anime. It has literally almost any anime available and you can watch it using their app.

Ok thanks Algera I will check the twitch app out thanks. Sounds good app as often enjoy watching live streams of gamers online.

Back