What are you looking forward to on Gaikai?

Clark Bruce

If you don't already know, Gaikai is going to be Sony's all new streaming service in which they offer the ability for PS4 owners to stream games from Sony's vast library of games. Meaning not only will we have the opportunity to play PS3 games, but also PS2 and PS1 games as well. I know that if it turns out great, then this will open the door for many possibilities. I can't wait to try Gaikai out when it launches in the U.S in 2014. Since no next gen system is backwards compatible, it's good Sony went the extra mile and implemented Gaikai in the PS4.

The service definitely has great promise. Being able to play old titles would completely eliminate the backwards compatibility argument. It will be interesting to see the library of games that are offered.

I'm hoping there's some sort of verification system that would allow you to play digital PS3 or PSN games that you have already purchased. I wouldn't want to pay for a title again just because it's now on Gaikai.

Gaikai is one of the most beautiful things that Sony will offer.
We were all worried about not being able to touch the PS3 catalog PS4 and Gaikai will give us a service to fix it.

The PS Vita will also allow us to play our PS4 games through the cloud.
LaPS4 is really the perfect console that everyone dreams.:eek:

The Xbox will eventually do the same, so I'm not worried. Microsoft has already made a big turnaround policy. Then add a service will be easy for them.:cool:

Back