Xbox 360 What aspects on Kinect would need improvement?

WePlayForAiur

Are you 100% pleased with the game experience on your kinect? Would you say some aspects need improvement or is everything "perfect"?

As a gamer, no I'm not pleased with it. And the thing they'd need to improve on is actually coming through with what they advertised it to be. "You are the controller". Yes, I know that works for dance games. But what about the rest? Most of the games for the device have been extremely limited or weak compared to the 360's normal games.

Are my expectations high? Yes, they are. But at the same time, this is what Microsoft themselves advertised it out to be.

You expectation are not high, crossunitedfate, you're right. I agree that what we got is not what they advertised it to be. Sure, when it first came out it was 'something else', compared to other consoles but still, I say they could have done better.

You expectation are not high, crossunitedfate, you're right. I agree that what we got is not what they advertised it to be. Sure, when it first came out it was 'something else', compared to other consoles but still, I say they could have done better.

The thing is, they said many of the things would be patched in at some point. But it's well beyond 2 years of the device being on the market and we haven't even gotten the patch to let us scan real world objects to use into the game that they promised/ showed.

Back