Xbox One What do you do in Minecraft?

Journey

So far I have just been working my way through the tutorial, but I really don't know what to do after I get done. What do you guys do when you're playing Minecraft? What do you like to build?

I just punch trees till I'm bored. Kidding. I just build a cool treehouse and try to make it look awesome until I get bored of the game.

I spend unholy amounts of time in creative making rather massive structures.

I like mining. Once I start a new game I build some sort of primitive shelter, a few chest and a bed then start digging. After I get bored of digging holes in the ground I start building fortresses, usually in the middle of a dense forest. There I make a little farm and store the goods I get from mining. This is Minecraft for me.

If you don't bring in any imagination or creativity into the game, you will find yourself bored very quickly. Even if you can't find any fun out of surviving and crafting an awesome hideout/castle/whatever suits your fancy, try the multiplayer! Having a shared experiecne with other players will allow you to come up with inventine gameplay ideas and someone to riff off of. This is your virtual Lego set, do whatever you want

If you don't bring in any imagination or creativity into the game, you will find yourself bored very quickly. Even if you can't find any fun out of surviving and crafting an awesome hideout/castle/whatever suits your fancy, try the multiplayer! Having a shared experiecne with other players will allow you to come up with inventine gameplay ideas and someone to riff off of. This is your virtual Lego set, do whatever you want

Gawd, I forgot about multiplayer. I've never played with other people since the old days of Minecraft, back when it was just posted on the tigsource forums and in early development. I remember I went AFK for a good while underwater someplace and when I returned someone build a stone coffin around me, complete with a cross and everything (:) FUN!

I like building things. People tend to judge me because I really love messing around with Creative Mode and apparently that's not a very well received thing in the Minecraft community XD I love how easy it is to build and automate things in Minecraft, it feels like building a real civilization. Also, when I don't feel like building, I like to walk around to search for nice places in my current biome.

Back