Xbox 360 What game do you wish was on Xbox that is not

dresdor

What games do you want to see ported to Xbox (360/One)? Personally, Dust 514 is the only game I'd actually buy a playstation for, and maybe God of War. Dust, just because I'm a huge Eve fan, and that's about all that game has going for it. God of War because it is awesome, and I don't think there is a similar game on the Xbox (maybe Rise of the Argonauts, but it doesn't really match that well).

I would have loved for the Kingdom Hearts series to get a release on the 360. I actually bought a PS2 a couple of years ago only to play these games, and needless to say that I would have preferred having them on my Xbox 360 by far.

I really love playing Uncharted on Playstation. In fact, I remember that being the main reason I bought a PS3 a few years ago. The entire series is gripping and cinematically fantastic. However in Uncharted 3 the game put a lot of strain on the console, some cinematic sequences were simply so epic that I'm not sure the Xbox could handle them. I'm specifically thinking of the sinking cruise liner level. If done properly, it would be a great game to add the Xbox's arsenal. There are also some RTS games that I would enjoy playing on a console.

I'd love to see Uncharted, God of War and more Final Fantasy games get ported to the X360.
I'd also love to see more MOBAs on both consoles.

It would have been nice if more JRPGs came out for Xbox - particularly the 'Tales of' series. Vesperia was great - it's a shame I can't get any others without buying another console. I'm saving money for a PS3 simply for Tales games.

How about some Quantic Dream titles? They make some beautiful games, visually and emotionally. Heavy Rain would be a title I'd love to see across all platforms.

A lot of those Nintendo exclusives would have been so awesome if they had showed up on the 360. Plus, I had to take a lot of pain to play the later GOW games because I didn't have a PS3. Thankfully, some of the best games of the time were multi-platform and most of the 360 exclusives were pretty good, so we didn't exactly lose out on much.

This is probably a bold wish, but pretty much the Uncharted series, though that’s not going to be possible since the developer team, Naughty Dog, has been with Sony for quite some time. I think it could’ve done fairly well if it was a multi-platform, but I guess Sony fans want to have something unique for them.

I guess the game would lose its “touch,” or whatever invisible uniqueness it has from others if it was multi-platform. I guess people would worry about the size of the game if Naughty Dog ever happened to release it for the Xbox.

I would have loved for the Kingdom Hearts series to get a release on the 360. I actually bought a PS2 a couple of years ago only to play these games, and needless to say that I would have preferred having them on my Xbox 360 by far.

With Final Fantasy being on the 360, I have a feeling that we will see Kingdom Hearts 3 on both platforms. Actually it may even be on Wii U, assuming that it can support it.

I'm so mad about The Last of Us being a PS3 exclusive. I truly want to play it but I don't own a PS3... *Sigh*, I think the closest I will ever get to it is watching gameplays on Youtube (which I already did lol).

The recently announced Persona 5 and Persona 4 The Ultimax Suplex Hold. They're yet another reason for me to regret buying a 360 and a reason to make me want to buy a PS3. Makes me sad.

What games do you want to see ported to Xbox (360/One)? Personally, Dust 514 is the only game I'd actually buy a playstation for, and maybe God of War. Dust, just because I'm a huge Eve fan, and that's about all that game has going for it. God of War because it is awesome, and I don't think there is a similar game on the Xbox (maybe Rise of the Argonauts, but it doesn't really match that well).

Also a massive EVE fan, and let me tell you, you really ain't buying a PS3 for a game like Dust 514.

I still think that Demon Souls should have had came out in the 360, seeing how dark souls did, i really liked what i played on the ps3.

Also a massive EVE fan, and let me tell you, you really ain't buying a PS3 for a game like Dust 514.

I still think that Demon Souls should have had came out in the 360, seeing how dark souls did, i really liked what i played on the ps3.

Yeah, I keep hearing bad things about DUST, but I'm not playing EVE either at the moment and I love the universe....oh well.

I do really wish that X-men Legends and X-men Legends 2 made it onto the backward compatability list, but sadly they didn't

I really wish they made The Last of Us available on the Xbox. That game is absolutely amazing. Even though I have already played the game, it would have been nice to play it on the console I prefer.

I add my vote for The Last of Us, it's crazy how one of the best games of the year (last year now :) ) isn't available on Xbox.
Other than that, maybe a big Pokemon game, I'd love to see one of those games in a console that actually has some power behind it.

Legend of Zelda or Last of Us, I love puzzle inspired adventure games like Zelda or survival games like Last of Us. Zelda is first party so it's pretty much impossible and Last of Us, I really like to see on the Xbox. Playstation has more variety in terms of game genres unlike the Xbox that are mostly shooter-centric.

God of War would be cool. I have had to pick one (series) it would be Ratchet and Clank. So much nostalgia, and I pretty much bought a PS3 to play those games (along with others, in all fairness).

MLB the show is one I'd like to be able to play on Xbox one

Back