What games do you wish you could play on your console instead?

Masterjoo18

Hey, I've played a lot of games in the PC that I thought would play better on the console. Most games like FPS games are already in the console, I'd like to see more strategy or real time strategy games on a console like LoL, HoN, Starcraft and etc. What are your thoughts?

I think strategy games like Starcraft or LoL will not be implemented on consoles. There are too many controls for these games, and need a lot of micromanagement. There are hundreds of combos and buttons you have to press in starcraft, and the controller only has so many buttons. I don't expect MOBA's, strategy games, or any other game that have a lot of controls/micromanagement to be implemented on console play anytime soon.

I think that Team Fortress 2 would be a blast on a console. Setting that up with XBox live would be awesome. Multiplayer with the controller would make the game a lot easier to play for me.

I think that Team Fortress 2 would be a blast on a console. Setting that up with XBox live would be awesome. Multiplayer with the controller would make the game a lot easier to play for me.

But there is already a 360 version... and the better version at that, you don't have to deal with hats or weapons, it's just pure fun and skill, like the old days.

I am still waiting for a console to properly do an RTS or MOBA. My favorites are classic Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War, and the Total War series, but there are so many more. Consoles, except for maybe the Wii U incidently, do not have a control scheme built in to cleanly handle the precise, real-time selection and coordination many of these games demand. Can you imagine League of Legends on the Xbox One? If only.

I think Company of Heroes would be great on a console!! I especially like playing the German side every time I am done playing the missions. The Germans had a lot of weapons and you are left wondering why they had lost the war.

I can't say I can think of any games I would rather play on console because I tend to just get them on console if I want to play them on there. Most games that are not available on console but that I play on PC seem to just be better and make more sense that way anyhow, so I personally can not understand why you would want a strategy game like Starcraft or Company of Hereoes on console because I feel it would be a little clunky to control.

The strategy games for sure. Starcrat, Age of Empires, Civilization etc. I wish that those made their way onto the console. I mainly use my pc for the web and strategy games. I am kind of surprised that we haven't seen these strategy games make the migration to the consoles yet.

I want to try League of Legends on a console because I saw someone do it with a controller on youtube. It would be so hilarious because it would be so hard to play with. You don't have much precision but it would be interesting and more relaxing than on the PC.

Back