Xbox One What is the latest game you bought?

heavensdevil

We know that releases have been scarced. The last game I bought was actually bought when I got my Xbox One. Since then, I haven't bought any game for the Xbox One so how about you guys, what game is your latest purchase?

I bought Dead rising 3 as a bday present for myself so when it comes to the xbone that\d be the end of december. As for games in general I picked up boarderlands 2 GoTY for 20 bucks on steam just yesterday

Well the last game that I bought was Lego. My kid wanted the game so I bought it just so he could have something to play with (well aside from playing my games which always happens). I just hope that some cool kiddie game would show up.

To be honest the last game that I got for Xbox One was well something that I really hate a lot (Angry Birds). My daughter begged me to get it since my wife deleted the game on her ipad and doesn't want to download the game ever. Haha. Too bad for me I got the game even if I was so opposed to buying it.

To be honest the last game that I got for Xbox One was well something that I really hate a lot (Angry Birds). My daughter begged me to get it since my wife deleted the game on her ipad and doesn't want to download the game ever. Haha. Too bad for me I got the game even if I was so opposed to buying it.

Too bad for you but lucky kid, she got what she wanted.

Back