What is your favorite food to eat while gaming?

Chicken nuggets/tenders and some kind of juice. If I can't get nuggets/tenders I'll settle pretzels and cheese spread.

A bag of Doritos always sets the mood. Oh, and a can of drink too.

When I watch someone else play the xbox my favorite food is nacho's and salsa. I don't think I am coordinated enough to eat and play the game. Pop corn seems like a good one since you don't get your hands too messy.

Flamin' Hot Cheetos or white cheddar popcorn. For drink I just go with water or tea--mainly water. It used to be a creme soda Faygo or a strawberry Jarritos, but I stopped drinking soda like a year ago.

Definitely almonds. I get the satisfaction and ease of eating simple finger foods that taste good without all the mess that may come along with chips. Plus, almonds are great for you, too! I don't know why but they also seem to give me a little boost of energy while I'm playing, but that's probably just in my head.

Crackers and Jelly and Cheese, or Cheetos or Nachos and Cheese...(I know it makes me seem like I'm totally a fatso) Pizza with stuffed crust of cheese, Cheesey fries too, you know what... just about anything with cheese actually (hahaaa).

Flamin' Hot Cheetos or white cheddar popcorn. For drink I just go with water or tea--mainly water. It used to be a creme soda Faygo or a strawberry Jarritos, but I stopped drinking soda like a year ago.

I didn't think people knew about Jarritos, I keep a stock pile of them. Strawberry is my absolute favorite!!

I usually have Flaming Hot Cheetos with lime, Dr. Pepper or green tea, and Flipz (chocolate covered pretzels)

I like Jarritos. I actually prefer them to like the name brand stuff here.

Jarritos are awesome. You usually find them in the meat market or dying chain stores like Piggly Wiggly here.

Here they're at Piggly Wiggly and dollar stores. They were so good. Plus along with Faygo and Jumbo brand drinks they're the ones that come in a wide variety of flavors. My favorites were strawberry, root beer, and creme soda.

I've always preferred those and Faygos to say Coke or Pepsi--and Coke is big down this way. Lately I've found that I like to eat those $0.99 crunchy tacos from Taco Bell while gaming. They're basically snack-sized since they're more lettuce/cheese than meat.

Get a few fiery tacos. Those are pretty good snacks (even though they're supposed to count as a meal).

I don't really eat while I play games, I mean I get distracted easily, and if I have a bowl of Doritos in fornt of me I would either focus on eating them or forget them completely. Also, eating food while playing makes my controller greasy and oily, and I hate that feeling.

Back