What is your favorite Reality Tv Show?

StacyDuh

From
Houston,TX
Are you a reality tv junkie? I know I am! I work a mid shift schedule so I record all the shows I like to watch, then watch them once I get off work. I watch Love and hiphop: Atlanta, Realhousewives: Miami, Orange County, NewJersey, Atlanta; Keeping up with the Kardashians; Total Divas; Ti and Tiny Family Hustle; Marrying the Game; and Basketball Wives just to name a few.

I'm a big fan of the awful drunken messes called Real World/Road Rules Challenge. I guess for years now its just been The Challenge. I also enjoy Duck Dynasty and Operation Repo.

I know they are all heavily scripted, but I find them mindless entertainment. Dance moms is another good one.

I don't really have a favorite anymore, there are just too many of them on TV any more. I guess if I had to pick it would be The Amazing Race but I don't watch TV hardly at all, even on the internet.

I love Gold Rush, Moonshiners, The Voice and...Hmmm. Those are my top 3. Can't stand any of that crap on E! or Bravo except for Millionaire Matchmaker because I've been watching it for years and it's my 40 minutes of laughter and reassurance that I am SO normal compared to a lot of people out there ;)

I used to like Big Brother and Survivor, but now I'm more into stuff like Pawn Stars and Hardcore Pawn.

I'm kind of in a love-hate relationship with reality shows as of late... they all seem so UGGGHHHH! but I used to like watching Jerry Springer when I was younger, it was mad funny, oh and Judge Judy too, I use to love me some Judge Judy, do they count? or were you hoping for some Jersey Shore, or the Kardashians, or that one with the overweight southern child.

Back