What kind of hardware are you running?

Xandrez192

Right now, my computer has a Core i5 3570k processor, 8GB of memory, and a Gigabyte Radeon HD 7950 graphics card. What do you have in your computer?

CPU: Core 2 Duo Wolfdale 3.6Ghz(OC)
GPU: GTX 560 ti
RAM: Corsair 8 GB
Monitor: 40" Dynex 1080p

I have an asus g74sx I've been have power jack problems with it though took it to get it fixed 3 times in the last few months luckily it's been under warranty from the repair shop other then that power problem the thing is awesome.

I'm planning on building another gaming desktop in the near future, maybe 1 year from now, maybe even 3 years from now. It's running very smoothly so far, and I see no problems, but I just want the feel that my computer can go the extra mile. Anyways, here's my specs.
CPU: i5 2500K (didn't even overclock, so it was a waste of $30)
GPU: AMD Radeon 7850 (it was a very good GPU for the price)
RAM: 8 GB
SDD/HDD: Crucial M4 128GB/WD 1TB (ran out of space on my SSD, bought a better HDD)
That's basically the most important parts of my PC, I doubt you need my DVD drive name, or case name. In the future, I might be switching to AMD since they're coming out with a new processor.

I have an i5 2320 processor, GTX 555 (EOM) and 6 gigs of ram. Everything runs great, sometimes my GPU overheats and causes fps drops but it doesn't happen that often. I wont need to upgrade for awhile.

Back