What Movie Would You Like To See Remade?

turklife

Lately, there have been a lot of remakes and reboots of older movies. Are there any movies that you think deserve a reboot, or on the flip side of that, are there any movies that you would absolutely NOT want to see a reboot of? Let's hear it!

Conan the Barbarian with Ahnold in the lead. I always picture Conan as a big, carnage dealing barbarian and only Arnold Schwarzenegger matched that.

There's supposed to be a film about the last adventures of Conan starring Schwarzenegger.

Yeah, last summer Ken Levine was mentioned as writer for the series.

Seems like they're remaking everything these days. So long as they do a good job, I don't mind. I really enjoyed Dredd. Haven't checked out Robocop, but that's on the list, too.

You know what would be really fun? A remake of The Lost Boys. Mullets and all. I mean, it's a classic, yeah, but I'm curious to see what they would do with it.

Dredd lacked Stallone's "I NEVER BROKE THE LAW...I AM THE LAW!!!" but it was a really good movie. I'd like Deathstalker to be remade.

...and more Bloodfist movies.

That was the best quote from Judge Dredd (Stallone). Speaking of Stallone, I wish Demolition Man would've gotten sequels.

Oh no, they're not particularly good. Deathstalker is like a lower budget, grittier Conan and Bloodfist is like...a discount The Kickboxer. It's more in American Ninja territory and steadily declines in quality like American Ninja (and Kickboxer).

Ewww...I forgot about The Rocketeer. I didn't care for it at all. I'd like a sequel to Miami Connection and another Dick Tracy. I loved the cartoon that used to air and the movie.

Back