Xbox One What possible fighting games do you want to have on Xbox One?

Yeah, that's a good idea! Never has that happened in real life. They made Street Fighter x Tekken, so why not Tekken x Virtua Fighter? Oh, the awesomeness that can bring!

Speaking of... WHENS TEKKEN X STREET FIGHTER?

Developer(s) Capcom
Publisher(s) Capcom
Series Namco × Capcom
Platform(s) PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, iOS
Release date PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
JP March 8, 2012
NA March 6, 2012
EU March 9, 2012
Microsoft Windows
NA May 12, 2012
EU May 12, 2012

iOS
September 19, 2012

Genre(s) Fighting

It's already out. There are videos online to prove it. Haha.

Speaking of... WHENS TEKKEN X STREET FIGHTER?

Yeah, I've checked it online, it's already out. I haven't seen it in my place though. Haha. Got to have this game. I'm searching amazon now for this game. I want to play this badly.

Haha, no. There's not even a proper trailer for Tekken x Street Fighter.

Tekken x Street Fighter is the Tekken-based one, remember we were getting a pair of games. Street Fighter x Tekken, which plays like Street Fighter and has been out for a while, and Tekken x Street Fighter which plays like Tekken and we know basically nothing about at this point.

Tekken x Street Fighter is the Tekken-based one, remember we were getting a pair of games. Street Fighter x Tekken, which plays like Street Fighter and has been out for a while, and Tekken x Street Fighter which plays like Tekken and we know basically nothing about at this point.

I guess so. Well so the release thing that they had on wikipedia is not totally correct?

Yeah, that's a good idea! Never has that happened in real life. They made Street Fighter x Tekken, so why not Tekken x Virtua Fighter? Oh, the awesomeness that can bring!

It would be cool having virtua fighters kicking some ass while fighting tekken. haha. for a change I'd like to see that.

Another fighting game I'd love to see on the Xbox One is something like that Fighting Megamix, where they mixed up Sega characters. They did it with racing so why not revive that?

How is Virtua Fighter not in this thread anywhere? Am I just that old? What a fantastic series. I miss that division of Sega.

There are 1 or 2 posts mentioning VF right above yours, haha. It's not a very popular franchise, despite being so good

There are 1 or 2 posts mentioning VF right above yours, haha. It's not a very popular franchise, despite being so good

Yeah, well to be honest the only time I knew about Virtua Fighters was because of the anime that went out years ago. The game was really cool I wonder why it wasn't that popular.

Yeah, well to be honest the only time I knew about Virtua Fighters was because of the anime that went out years ago. The game was really cool I wonder why it wasn't that popular.

Same here. Haha. I really like Akira Yuki's moves.

I think it's just because Tekken, Soul Calibur and DoA hog all attention when it comes to 3D fighters. VF competes with Tekken and Tekken is the most popular 3D fighter.

I think it's just because Tekken, Soul Calibur and DoA hog all attention when it comes to 3D fighters. VF competes with Tekken and Tekken is the most popular 3D fighter.

True. There isn't any kid who doesn't know about tekken these days. Well I admit I want to play Virtua Fighters too. I wish they can revive the game.

Is there a Microsoft equivalent to Super Smash Bros? I know PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale was Sony's attempt at a multi-franchise fighter game. I'd like to see what main characters from the Xbox series would make the cut. Spartan comes to mind.

I agree that fighting games are in the minority these days. I loved them when I was growing up. I was hooked on Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter. If they brought back those games re-vamped then I would be pretty excited to buy them.

Is there a Microsoft equivalent to Super Smash Bros? I know PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale was Sony's attempt at a multi-franchise fighter game. I'd like to see what main characters from the Xbox series would make the cut. Spartan comes to mind.

Hmmm... I haven't heard of something like that happen so far. Well, there you go. You came up with a great idea! Microsoft's got to make something like that happen. Imagine all the possibilites!

Yeah, I've checked it online, it's already out. I haven't seen it in my place though. Haha. Got to have this game. I'm searching amazon now for this game. I want to play this badly.

Whaddya mean? That's not out yet. The one that's out is Street Fighter x Tekken. That;s based on the SF style of fighting. Tekken x Street Fighter is the Tekken-based. What fullmetalpanic posted is the Street Fighter x Tekken release dates. So far, Harada said the project was 10% complete and they're thinking of changing the platform.

Yeah, it's true dude. The game isn't totally out yet. It's still under development just like what marthyrocks said. Those dates were still tentative.

Back