What were your interests In College/Highschool?

SeanM

Everyone has a hobby, sometimes a hobby is a geat extracurricular iin college or highschool, it could be something with real world applications like debate that teaches you how to speak in public, or something like that? What were yours?

I enjoyed club sports, hanging out with friends and gaming, which I obviously still love today. I've maintained a lot of the same interests I had then; one would be watching movies. I've been a big fan of film for a long time and I really like watching today as well.

Gaming, music, and comics. The usual. I played soccer and did tennis in high school in addition to those three.

gaming and music for me, gaming has been a part of my life since I could push a button and it's something that I plan to continue. Music came into full affect during high school and it's become a very dominant side hobby of mine

In high school it was watching wrestling, gaming, comics, going to the movies, and being ref in MetalSwift's backyard fed for freshman and sophomore year. College it was all of the above except backyard wrestling and movies. I played football for one year of high school mainly because coaches kept going "You're a big guy, you should play! You should play!"

I don't even care for football. I like playing football games, but actually playing? Nah. It's like baseball, it's fun to play the videogames and play on the field, but not actually watch it.

Video games, bars, guys, movies, playing darts and pool (billiards)...Oh, and reading. Sorry, killed too many brain cells during that time from being at the bars too much ;)

Football, vidja games, blackjacks, craps, and eating. I ate a lot during college. During high school I played football and played games mostly.

In high school it was backyard wrestling (as Outrun mentioned), the dying days of e-wrestling and anime RPGs, watching wrestling, comics, drawing comics, and video games. In college it was all the same ones except for backyard wrestling, e-wrestling, and anime RPGs.

High school for me was math club (which I sucked at, but there were a lot of girls in it), the roller rink, anime, and sometimes the movies. College was anime, gaming, and misc. driving around. That ended when gas went up lol.

Back