Xbox 360 What will the last XBOX 360 game you play be?

desperaepower

When the xbox 360 came out after a while we all stopped playing the original XBOX and my last game on that was Halo combat evolved so I was just wondering before you guys make the jump to the next generation what will be the last game you play on the 360? I personally think mine will be reach, because I still freaking love that game and I'm still not tired of the multiplayer.
Thanks!

I really think that mine would be GTA 5. Man I will tell you like I have always been saying for the last few months since I got the game I really think that the game is the best thing that I have every invested in. I play that game for hours and hours because it is just that fun and it never gets boring for me.

I also think that the last game that I'll play on Xbox 360 is Grand Theft Auto IV. I've always gotten hooked on every single Grand Theft Auto game that I've ever played, and Grand theft Auto IV is no different. In fact, I am even more hooked on GTA IV than any of the other games I've played. Unless GTA 6 Comes out for the Xbox 360, GTA IV will be the last 360 game that I will ever play.

The last game that I had played on the Xbox 360 was Gears of War 3 online and it was one of my favorite games and I will definitely play it again someday in my life. If I were to play another game on the next generation it has to be Fifa 14 on the Xbox One, I think if I ever do get a Xbox One I will definitely get Fifa 14 because plenty of my friends play it and the online is always fun and competitive and amazing to play against relatives or friends. I am also excited for the new release of Halo because my older brother was telling me that Bungie will be developing this game, I hope the game style will be like Halo 3 and the controls will be the same and I hope custom games will be added also.

I also think that the last game that I'll play on Xbox 360 is Grand Theft Auto IV. I've always gotten hooked on every single Grand Theft Auto game that I've ever played, and Grand theft Auto IV is no different. In fact, I am even more hooked on GTA IV than any of the other games I've played. Unless GTA 6 Comes out for the Xbox 360, GTA IV will be the last 360 game that I will ever play.

You like GTA IV? I liked the game and the story but I did not like the end because after you have finished the game to me it feels like there is nothing else to do and that is something that bugged me with the game. Other than that I think that all of the games that I have played in the series have been nothing short of good.

I don't plan to get a next-gen console anytime soon, so it's hard to know which one it will be. Maybe Metal Gear Solid V? It's gonna be a while before that one's out...

Plenty of games are still being released on the 360 so I'm not sure yet. Right now, I only buy games that are new gen on X1 meaning games that don't work with the 360. If I had to choose it will probably be either Shadow of Mordor or the new Assassin's Creed game for last gen.

Had to reread the topic title twice to see if it made sense, but it checks out :D

As for the question, I think it will probably be GTA V, I still play it now, it's the only reason I have my 360 connected right now.
I don't see myself coming back in a year or so to play anything, especially since GTA V is coming out on the Xbox One.

I played gta5 on it but i am in awaiting when i m able to get next gen. I just want to experience playing something else. I know a lot of people who still play their xbox and ps3 everyday like it just came out. I mean there are games still being released on it. Its not like the original xbox where they discontinued the games after awhile.

I'm still buying and will continue to buy games for my 360 for a long time..

Back