Xbox One What will your first class be?

andrew172

When you first start the game, what will your first class me? For me it will be the sorcerer. I always go for the mage type character in Elder Scrolls games.

I'm not really sure about what to choose but I'll probably go with a warrior type. Hack and slash has always been my thing. I saw some details on wikipedia.

In this game, there are three major playable factions. Those factions, made up of the different races found throughout Tamriel, are the Aldmeri Dominion, the Daggerfall Covenant, and the Ebonheart Pact.
Other factions

Other factions that are confirmed to be in the game include:

Fighters Guild: Largely involved with destroying Molag Bal's Dark Anchors
Mages Guild: Largely involved with collecting "old books and lore"
Thieves Guild (Available after launch)
Dark Brotherhood (Available after launch)

Well once you've selected your allegiance and race, there will be four main classes. Depending on which one you choose, certain skill trees will become unavailable to you. Hence, your character will be very specifically tailored to whichever class you choose.

I'll be the melee guy I'm a sucker for melee guys. I don't know, it's always been the guy who can swing swords and hammers for me. If not, I'll be a sorcerer. It's nice to have a bunch of spells that can meltdown enemies in a jiffy. But it's got to be the melee guy for me, no sweat. As long as I have some buddies with me who have classes I should've been, it's all good for me.

Yeah I think as long as you've picked a class you're comfortable in and are surrounded by a variety of other players from different classes who have your back then everything should be fine.

When I start to play the games . I'll play Takken . and also now I plaay the takken tag.Its my first class takken just takken .

Melee type for me. I'm not a fan of long range types or magic type. Well as long as I have buddies to back me up. This works better for tanking. Also great for hunting. I'm not pretty sure what other classes they have in this new game but I'm all in for melee type fighters. Do the factions have the same classes available?

Melee type for me. I'm not a fan of long range types or magic type. Well as long as I have buddies to back me up. This works better for tanking. Also great for hunting. I'm not pretty sure what other classes they have in this new game but I'm all in for melee type fighters. Do the factions have the same classes available?

Yes it doesn't matter what faction or race you choose to be, once you've selected these you will still be able to choose any class you wish to out of four.

Long-range baby! I can be a support from the distance when I'll play ESO. Although, I'd better work on my aim 'cuz there's a time I shoot my allies instead of my enemies :p I'll practice my aims in Skyrim before I go for this one. But yeah, I'll be the long-range fighter.

Long-range baby! I can be a support from the distance when I'll play ESO. Although, I'd better work on my aim 'cuz there's a time I shoot my allies instead of my enemies :p I'll practice my aims in Skyrim before I go for this one. But yeah, I'll be the long-range fighter.

This is a good point, I always end up shooting my allies in Skyrim and making things harder for myself... I wonder if friendly fire will be turned on or off in The Elder Scrolls Online.

I have seen the trailer. Well all I can say is I will still be a melee type. Either way, it doesn't matter what class choose. As it says on the video, we can use any equipment regardless of the class. So while using a melee type I can also switch to a long range weapon while targeting enemies while they are unaware.

I'm going to be a sorcerer. I've always liked magic and being to destroy my enemies with just a few spells.
I also want to join the Dark Brotherhood.

I'm going to be a sorcerer. I've always liked magic and being to destroy my enemies with just a few spells.
I also want to join the Dark Brotherhood.

It will be interesting to see how the Dark Brotherhood missions play out for the Elder Scrolls Online- something I'm very much looking forward too.

I will roll a Dragon Knight first. I've always been a fan of tank jobs in MMORPGs and it looks like Dragon Knight is the best one.

I will roll a Dragon Knight first. I've always been a fan of tank jobs in MMORPGs and it looks like Dragon Knight is the best one.

Tanks have a certain charm about them.. Just the fact that they can plough through most things is quite enticing.

In time, I will probably try out all of the classes. But I think I will also go with the sorcerer. There is nothing more satisfying that just sitting back, chilling, watching your enemies burn! Generally magic is always more fun than your hack and slash melee types, at least that's true for me anyway. Will probably have a melee character as my second character, when I want a change of pace.

In time, I will probably try out all of the classes. But I think I will also go with the sorcerer. There is nothing more satisfying that just sitting back, chilling, watching your enemies burn! Generally magic is always more fun than your hack and slash melee types, at least that's true for me anyway. Will probably have a melee character as my second character, when I want a change of pace.

I guess I'll try it as well. Still 50 -50 on it because of the monthly subscription.

Back