Xbox One What xbox 360 game would you like to see remastered?

Xilkozuf

The first Xbox had a lot of classic games: in most of them we have great memories.
Would you like to see some of them remastered with modern graphics on the Xbox one, maybe with some additions? Which ones?

Yeah, Xbox 360 has plenty of good old games. I think I'd love to see the old Mass Effect remastered. I've put countless hours into it and absolutely adored it! Or maybe the Fallout 3 - it's way better than Fallout 4. I think many people would be excited about it and definitely buy it.

I'd say Bioshock but that already has remastered versions and I played through all of it. It's a shame the developers don't realize how much money is in remastered games, it's such easy profit for them and great fun for us.

I'd love a Mass Effect trilogy with all the DLCs in it (including the "real" finale of that bad ME 3 ending...).
Also, for Fallout 3.. what about a remake of the first twos? They are only on PC I think, but they are pretty amazing games.

Yeah, Xbox 360 has plenty of good old games. I think I'd love to see the old Mass Effect remastered. I've put countless hours into it and absolutely adored it! Or maybe the Fallout 3 - it's way better than Fallout 4. I think many people would be excited about it and definitely buy it.

I'd say Bioshock but that already has remastered versions and I played through all of it. It's a shame the developers don't realize how much money is in remastered games, it's such easy profit for them and great fun for us.

Couldn't agree more! There's a huge market for remastered games. But I guess certain projects are retired and not worth reviving. I haven't played remastered versions of Bioshock yet, although I would really like to. Moral of the story is, remastered games like you said is potentially easy profit.

You have to play remastered Bioshock! It's so good, especially if you enjoyed the original versions. I bought the whole pack on Xbox store when they had one of the sales, worth every penny.

and Xilkozuf, hell yes! I have to admit I never played Fallout (the first one though). I did play the 2nd one and so on. I still think Fallout 3 with all the DLC is the best - really good story, so many hidden things, the post-apocalyptic vibe is spot on. Not sure how hard the port would be from PC to Xbox though if you consider how old those games are.

How good was the first Fallout?

To begin, Fallout 3's DLC was so good. I thoroughly enjoyed that game. The original Fallout from the series (1997), is a classic for the retrospective gamer of the early 2000's. However, if you're a new school type of gamer, you'll find the whole thing one incredibly annoying experience (lol). It was a pioneer for the disciples to come. Steam gave it a 9/10 on ratings. However, not everyone agrees with that. After you create your character, you're really just implemented into the game, no real tutorials, or tips. Also, the user-interface could've been way more friendly than it actually was. It lacked thorough quest and information administration. The website GearBun gave it a thorough review. I feel they said it best, a lot of creative and innovative ideas with simply failed execution.

Attachments

• Fallout-Screenshot-4.jpg
    Fallout-Screenshot-4.jpg
    621 KB · Views: 1
The best thing about the first Fallout is that you could really play it anyway you wanted, almost without killing anyone, just with speeches skilsl (this was even improved in Fallout 2). I mean, in what other games you can defeat the final boss by It might be old but I feel it's a must play for every gamer. It just require a bit of patience, but I don't think anyone would find it an annoying experience! He might get lost in the beginning, with the time limit and the lack of directions, but eventually everyone will fall in love with this.
And I repeat: where is my remaster of this masterpiece?!

Back