Original Xbox What's the best paint job/customization you've seen?

A0130

My brother painted our original Xbox with this really cool flame pattern. I wish I had pictures. Is it common to customize one? Have you done it?

If you have ever heard of Runescape well my friend painted a huge design of that with like people in it was amazing one of the best i have ever seen to be honest there aren't very many good ones :)

I saw someone do a hand painted Hello Kitty one. Yeah, it was a girl and it's waaaay girly, but it looked awesome.

I lost my last post, but I was saying that I was more into the software side of modding things. I added Red Hat to Xboxes for a little while and my buddy would help with this as well. We made like $50 per box which is pretty big when you don't even have a payment in the world. Lots of fun; gotta love the mods.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-08-28 at 9.14.53 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-08-28 at 9.14.53 AM.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 0

I lost my last post, but I was saying that I was more into the software side of modding things. I added Red Hat to Xboxes for a little while and my buddy would help with this as well. We made like $50 per box which is pretty big when you don't even have a payment in the world. Lots of fun; gotta love the mods.
Wow, that looks awesome.

I never was interested in this topic but maybe some of you could show some paintworks.

My friend from Ohio painted the orange and black stripes of the Bengal football team on his console. It looks so sick. He actually painted two others for a small sum of money. I've been thinking of giving him mine to paint but he lives so far away that I doubt I'll ever do it. It doesn't have the Bengals cat logo but the curved stripes which look really cool.

Back