Xbox One What's the first game you're going to buy?

TerminatorTim

When you finally get your hands on the new Xbox One, what's the first game you're going to buy to go with it?? Personally, I'll probably buy the newest Call of Duty. ;)

Call of Duty is the one game that strikes my fancy. Although, as we get closer, I'll take a better look at other games. I'm interested in seeing what everyone else here recommends. Its getting close, and I'm very excited.

I have Battlefield 4, Dead Rising 3, and COD paid for. I was going to get Watchdogs, but with that delayed I am now considering Forza 4 or Need 4 Speed

I preordered Ryse, COD Ghosts and Madden 25.

I also plan to get Killer Instinct and Peggle 2 as downloads right away.

Zoo Tycoon!lol!I thought I was the only one that might of been interested in it so I never mentioned it.I love sims.I hope they come out with another Thrillville.

The very first game I pay for will be Forza 5 (digital download), both because I love the series and I want my first purchase to be in full support of Microsoft. I guess that's somewhat symbolic in a way.

After that, Ryse and DR3 also both on Day 1.

That's 3 games on Day 1.

It's going to be really hard to sleep the night of November 21st. I hope the console gets delivered early on the 22nd!

I was anxious about getting Watch Dogs as soon as it released on xbox but now it will only be released in June. So now I will just get BF4 and just play with my friends, can't wait to try out the new recon class and new 5 slots squads!

lol!I can dig it!!!This start of the week I been thinking how can I get home faster with my X1 on launch day.
The GameStop is around the corner from work, so Thursday after work I will be the first guy on line, lol
I was anxious about getting Watch Dogs as soon as it released on xbox but now it will only be released in June. So now I will just get BF4 and just play with my friends, can't wait to try out the new recon class and new 5 slots squads!
Not June. Ubisoft said Q1 of 2014 so the latest would be April.

Ryse will probably be another day 1 game for me as well, in addition to COD Ghosts. Might have to get a copy of the new Battlefield, too, although I want to see what the frame rate is like on it first.

lol!I can dig it!!!This start of the week I been thinking how can I get home faster with my X1 on launch day.

Ryse will probably be another day 1 game for me as well, in addition to COD Ghosts. Might have to get a copy of the new Battlefield, too, although I want to see what the frame rate is like on it first.

Every time I see Ryse in action I am disappointed. BF4 on the other hand continues to impress.

Titanfall! It looks like a very well-polished shooter with an awe-inducing twist, that being the mechs. Previews look like all out war, and pro CoD players have given it their blessing. Looks like the best shooter this year.

I'm definitely getting Call of Duty first. I'm a dedicated Call of Duty fanboy and I have gotten the majority of all the games. It's only natural for me to want the new Call of Duty game.

Back