Xbox One What's your most wanted Xbox One game?

Oakster

I'm looking foward to Fallout 4, hopefully it gets announced at E3.
Besides that, Watchdogs seems interesting, we'll see when it comes out.

I'm most interested to see what the next Halo will be like. Other than that, the "8 new franchises" they teased are intriguing, I want to see what those turn out to be. I'd like to see more crazy things, like Viva Pinata was really fun on the 360, I'd like to see some different kinds of games, not just FPS's.

After looking a bit more into Watch Dogs I'm really excited for that. Originally I was just excited for Call of Duty: Ghosts but now I'm finding a ton of great new releases that are going to be awesome.

That exclusive title from Remedy named "Quantum Break". But that is only because it's from Remedy, and they kinda made Max Payne 2, which i really like, so i have high hopes for it.

I'm really liking the look of Destiny. Lately, I haven't been as interested in Halo and I think it would be cool to see what Bungie is making.

I don't like to get hyped for games, but at the moment I don't even know if I could resist the pre-order.

I really have not heard of Watch Dogs in the first place, and is still a mystery for me.

Currently, I'm not sure what I'm excited for. Call of Duty : Ghosts is one of them, mainly because of the reason that there is a dog involved. Another game I'm excited for is Saints Row IV. Really looking forward to the game, and see what new things they are going to offer.

Call of Duty: Ghosts! It just looks like they are really putting the work and effort into it which is a little bit different for them as there last couple games were kind of copy and paste.

Watch Dogs and Call of Duty are definitely my most anticipated games. I'm sure there will be soon more though too. I think Ryse and Thief both look like great games coming up as well.

Watch Dogs and Call of Duty are definitely my most anticipated games. I'm sure there will be soon more though too. I think Ryse and Thief both look like great games coming up as well.

They are rebooting the Thief series?
Didn't know that, that's great news, I spent far too much time playing the older games, reloading time and time again.

They are rebooting the Thief series?
Didn't know that, that's great news, I spent far too much time playing the older games, reloading time and time again.

Yes it looks like it! should be really cool to see how it's going to be.

I'm looking forward to Watch Dogs and Saints Row. I've played all the Saints Row games, some with my girlfriend and they were loads of fun. I love games like those. Saints Row, GTA, and Sleeping Dogs. I can't wait to see what's in store. They always add so much with every new console and installment of games, I'm drooling already.

Grand Theft Auto V. I could play that alone for the next 4 years probably and never get bored seeing as its going to be bigger and way better than GTA IV.

I really loved Fable when it came out and I never played 2 or 3 but I've heard that they aren't as good as the original. I would like to see if Microsoft can make another and do the original justice. I like the whole "you decide your path" factor that the game brings and I can't really find another that does.

GTA V definitely. Rockstar hasn't disappointed me for a long time, and I don't expect this time to be different. I feel that GTA V will take a step back from the dark grittiness that was GTA IV and bring back a bit of San Andreas for fans that wanted an enjoyable and relaxed sandbox experience, while putting more emphasis on having a good story.

I'm also hoping to see a brand new Skate game for the Xbox One, I think it'll be crazy awesome if they decide to make it. I mean Skate 1, 2, and 3 were all great games and just imagine how cool it will be to skate in the graphics the Xbox One has.

Back