When can we buy an Xbox?

Trial and error. Just had a holiday season. New gen. First in 7 years! Gonna be crazy. Probably want that first batch of Xboxs to run their course. Last thing we want is a red ring of death again! Hah

Microsoft has them. Everything they have done in respects to SerieS X was to screw the gamers. They are funneling as many as they can to paying a very high monthly fee to lease console. I don't play a lot of games. In the last two months getting ready for new consoles I have bought eight new games that I probably will never play.so I don't want game pass. Started to buy Xbox one x two years ago but decided to wait. But you cannot find one. Walmart' system helps the scampers. Target did it right, in person only. That doesn't help me I'm confined home, but it is the correct way to do it. Walmart sells out 0.00.01 seconds after they go on sale to hackers and snipers. They don't care. Microsoft has screwed us in this entire deal. I started Xbox with first one and Halo. There has been one in my cart for almost two months. I cannot buy it, and cannot get it out of my cart. Microsoft doesn't care.

Back