Xbox One Where can you preorder Titanfall on a cheaper price?

ragnafable11

I have checked some websites and all of them have the same prices. I want to look for a site that sells Xbox One's version for TitanFall far lesser than the inital price. I have checked the following:

Gamestop $59.99
Amazon $59.99
Microsoft Store $59.99

Any ideas? I want to save money, but I'm okay with the price. Just wondering if I can get it cheaper from somewhere.

I doubt you'll be able to get it for cheaper initially. You'll probably have to wait a bit or try and pick it up used, although initially that will only save you a few bucks. Also,if it is as amazing as it sounds, I'm guessing that a lot of people won't be trading it in anytime soon.

$59 seems to be the standard price for most games anymore.

Well the prices do seem decent, but if there was a website that has a cheaper price for the game I would rather have that. But, like the others say the prices go down right after the craze. So, I suggest you can wait for a few weeks after the games comes out, by then the game will be priced lesser.

Again, I've checked today but still no luck. I guess I have to wait a bit till the game gets released that way I can see some discounted prices online. But, well if I have extra by that time I would probably just get a copy.

Again, I've checked today but still no luck. I guess I have to wait a bit till the game gets released that way I can see some discounted prices online. But, well if I have extra by that time I would probably just get a copy.

Better get one. Haha. Well the price is quite reasonable. As long as the game is good it's worth the money.

I'm assuming you're based in US/North America, buying from other regions can be cheaper. I know where I am buying games from the UK are usually way cheaper than here, might be worth a shot, all games on PS4 are region free.

its standard pricing for 59.99 but expect the "game" to be 100+ by the time its said and done.. dont forget dlc/season pass. its expected and i would assume we will hear about a season pass sooner than the game launches.

its standard pricing for 59.99 but expect the "game" to be 100+ by the time its said and done.. dont forget dlc/season pass. its expected and i would assume we will hear about a season pass sooner than the game launches.

Good to know. Haha. I didn't know that until I read this. I'm more of a buy this if it is a hit kind of guy.

Good to know. Haha. I didn't know that until I read this. I'm more of a buy this if it is a hit kind of guy.

It will surely be a hit but well we might see some issues same as what happened to BF4. I guess all we can do is wait till it launches.

Well I guess it's a trend for most of the games coming out this year to be priced almost the same. DLC also is something to be expected like what sc_shark said.

I'm sure when the game is reaching its release, you will begin seeing special offers from stores.

J

i actually have a 15% off coupon but i can do pre order it ha to be purchased when its released.

i actually have a 15% off coupon but i can do pre order it ha to be purchased when its released.

Good for you. I wish I had one of those coupons. Well I just have to deal with the price. It's worth it anyways.

Good for you. I wish I had one of those coupons. Well I just have to deal with the price. It's worth it anyways.

want to know how to get one???lol

get on origin and go to help center
you have to get into live chatt... (thistakes a little working around the help area.. iirc its on the right side to get live chatt help.

now u have to come up with an issue.. mine was legitimate.. i needed my origin account linked to my gamertag so i could get commander on my ipad2. and link it to my xbox one.

once you have chatted about wherever stay in the chatt dont close it out.. they will say they have a "gift" and will either email you it or sent it thru the chatt box.. it has to be recommended on origin.

you could proably get on chatt and say your having issues with bf4 locking up.. or the dreaded frame rate drop keeps locking up and you keep getting stuck in slow mode.. you have to close the game out and get back in making it impossible to progress in game.. but you really have to sell your issue and spend some time in the chatt with them.

that would be my best advise.

i will look at my coupon/code and see how it works.. if i dont use it i may send it over to you. id like titanfall if i get it cheaper lol.. but i may go gamestop just for the bonus stuff and to get my account/points higher.

ok so i checked hear is how it comes thru on an email

o use your code please visit the EA Online Store at http://store.origin.com/ and enter the code in the "Promotional" field at check-out.

The code can be used to make purchases through Origin with the following exceptions - the code cannot be used to purchase virtual currency, placing pre-orders, third party games, already on sale items and games released within 1 month,and it is valid for "1 Jan 2014" to "28 Feb 2014" and one code can be used for only one purchase.

This new code has been issued against your open case. The issued code is xxx-xxx-xxx

looks like it cant really be used on titanfall for me. you would have to "time" your help out to get the code and be able to use it.
it says nothing about dlc content... so i may use it for bf4 premium... (god i wish they fixed the game) i hate to give them more money when the game is so glitchy.. and yes i play it a ton...

look at my hours played. 106 hours 51 minutes as of right now.
Screen shot 2014-01-17 at 7.00.46 AM.jpg

Wow, now that's what I call a game addict. Haha. I haven't played BF4 that much because of all the glitches it had since I got it. But I probably have around 40-48 hours on it. My game time is mostly spent on DR3 which is way cooler than BF4 (Well yeah, they have to fix it to make it better)

Getting on live chat and creating like an incident to get a coupon? Cool! Why didn't I think of that. I never knew they would give coupons for compensation on our issues. Good thing I've got a lot of issues on BF4. I think I'll try this later. Thanks for the tip.

Back