Xbox One Which System Will Get Better Reviews, Xbox One or PS4?

dannyboy

When these systems come out, which system do you think will receive more critical praise?

No possible way to tell until we get the reviews.

Each console has the good and bad, there's really no way to decide as of yet.

It all depends, the die-hard Xbox fans may rave more than some hobbyists may rage. Some may give the PS4 a try after seeing Sony's debilitating blows against Microsoft, some may prefer Kinect, Kinect may actually be -useful- this time around. All we have to go on is sheer speculation that is for the most part unreliable, even from their respective sources at Microsoft and Sony, seeing as their reveals were littered to the top with marketing phrases. Only time will tell.

Yeah, and the never ending battle continues with the consoles...that's why I always get both.

Neither console is going to blow you away at first. They both have a weak launch and rely heavily on third party support. PS4 has the advantage right now because of the press and the hardware is better. Plus it's $100 cheaper and not forcing a camera down your throat. It's the "in thing" to hate on Microsoft right now. Best thing to do is wait it out for that killer app.

Neither console is going to blow you away at first. They both have a weak launch and rely heavily on third party support. PS4 has the advantage right now because of the press and the hardware is better. Plus it's $100 cheaper and not forcing a camera down your throat. It's the "in thing" to hate on Microsoft right now. Best thing to do is wait it out for that killer app.

quote for truth on the neither console is going to blow you away at firt...

the ps4/hardware debate is a crapshoot. thier is a few links about computing power and how its a pointless debate
News: PS4/Xbox One tech spec comparisons 'meaningless', says Microsoft exec - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

Well, I think it will be whichever console has the lower failure rate! Seriously. I hope we don't get repeats of the 360's RRoD or the PS4's YLoD

I agree that it's hard to say until we know more specifics. It's impossible to judge on hype alone, but if that's what we're basing our opinions on then I would guess the PS4 would receive better reviews. Even now that the Xbox 360 and PS3 have been out for years, I would never dream of favoring one over the other in general. Each have their ups and downs, so it ultimately boils down to personal taste. If the Xbox One is as powerful as Microsoft says, then they have a real chance of gaining the lead once the consoles are released.

Back