Which TV series should I watch?

ozadin

Before you say Breaking Bad or The Walking Dead, I already watched them. I finished the last episode for Breaking Bad yesterday and I WAS AMAZED. The cliffhanger was spectacular and I did NOT expect that to happen. I'll try my best to not spoil it, but it's hard to keep the secret. It's like I'm Marie :D.
Anyways, I'm looking for a new TV show to watch now, preferably something similar to both of them. Currently I'm downloading Lost, I heard it was a great series, and was recommended by a friend. Should I be watching some other show? I've heard of Doctor Who, and some other series but I'm not sure if I want to watch them. What do you guys recommend?

Since I have not watched either because they do not match my taste I don't see how I may help.... Anyway I would have suggested Scandal, Political Animals, Unnecessary Roughness etc... What do you think?

Since I have not watched either because they do not match my taste I don't see how I may help.... Anyway I would have suggested Scandal, Political Animals, Unnecessary Roughness etc... What do you think?

I have never heard those shows, what are they about? Also, did you watch episode 1 for each show? I judged Breaking Bad from their Season 1 picture, and thought it would be bad, and I would not watch it again, but I was wrong. I would seriously recommend it, but if you don't want to watch it, that's fine. Season 1 is okay in Breaking Bad, but I think 3 and 5 are the best ones. I just suggest you watch episode 1 and 2. It's worth a try.

Go for Game of Thrones! It's an awesome series if you like the fantasy genre. It has zombies, wolves, dragons, warriors, assassins , warlocks and much more. This is my favorite series right now! I also like Mad Men, a series about an advertising agency in the 60's.

Go for Game of Thrones! It's an awesome series if you like the fantasy genre. It has zombies, wolves, dragons, warriors, assassins , warlocks and much more. This is my favorite series right now! I also like Mad Men, a series about an advertising agency in the 60's.

Sh, I've heard of Game of Thrones from a friend of mine. He's been watching it a lot recently and he says there is a lot of nudity and gore involved. Is that true?
Anyways, whatever your response is, I probably will watch it anyway, after finishing Lost.

I'm going to second the Game of Thrones. It might be my favorite television show on right now. I even started reading the books because of it. I ended up watching the first season in two days. Those damn cliffhanger endings had me hungry for more.

You should check out on of these shows, ordered from most recommended to lesser: WEEDS, ShameLess (us), Nurse Jackie, and Dexter. I was going to recommend Game of Thrones but it looks like someone beat me to the punch. (WEEDS is on netflix streaming btw).

If you're looking for something that's kind of funny and you don't really need to concentrate to enjoy it you can try community. It's a fun show with lots of memorable characters. Admittedly, a lot of the jokes are "Inside" jokes but it really picks up in the late half of season 1.

I recommend giving it a shot. It's an interesting show.

If you're looking for something that's kind of funny and you don't really need to concentrate to enjoy it you can try community. It's a fun show with lots of memorable characters. Admittedly, a lot of the jokes are "Inside" jokes but it really picks up in the late half of season 1.

I recommend giving it a shot. It's an interesting show.

I agree with this too. Community is a wicked show and so many things are cool on that show. With all their crazy plots. I love Childish Gambino (Donald Glover).

Highly recommend Game of Thrones and Walking Dead. They are both "edge of your seat" thrilling shows. You have to invest a bit in the characters and the back story, but it's totally worth it. I'd go as far to say they are two of my favorite series of all time, they both exceeded my expectations in every way. Give them a chance, you won't be disappointed.

I love Dexter, Touch, Supernatural, and Grimm, to name a few :).

Check out Orange is the New Black. It's a Netflix original and I think it's better than House of Cards.

Also, Game of Thrones if you haven't seen that.

I really like the show Fringe, its about science and stuff like multiple universes and quantum science. Also the main characters are great, One of them is a old scientist whose memory is failing. If you like stuff like genetics and teleportation you'll like fringe.

Stop with the vampire crap, i watch comedy shows or sitcoms like the big bang theory.

Oh my god, so many spoilers, I can't risk reading other posts. My suggestion is Dexter, it's kind of similar to Breaking Bad, I'm not gonna say more, you should check it out.

I just started a new one on Netflix I like a lot. It's called Awake. It's about a detective who lives in two different worlds, solving two unrelated but somehow slightly connected cases, and he cannot tell which world is a dream and which is reality. It's pretty good.

Dexter all the way. I could not get enough of that show. If you liked Breaking Bad you will love Dexter. The writing is amazing and the acting is quite good too. I won't tell you what it's about, but the plot is pretty original, and there are so many twists and turns throughout the series. Check it out, trust me you will not be disappointed.

Another really good series, if you are looking to lighten up the mood a tad, is Raising Hope. That show is HILARIOUS. I seriously watched 10 episodes in one night because I needed a laugh and it did the job really well.

Back