Xbox 360 Who do you want on this years Front Cover of Madden?

Synitec

I know voting is going to start at some point in the upcoming months but who do you think deserves to be on the Cover?
If I could choose most deserving, I'd probably say RG3 but I'm just sick of hearing about him all the time.. I wouldn't mind if they did a clash cover like Madden 10 of the superbowl teams. Maybe Flacco and Kaepernick together. Wouldn't choose Lewis because he already has a cover in 05.

If not, I'm hoping for Adrian Perterson or Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning would be a good choice, in my opinion. I agree with you about RG3, too. Every time I hear someone talking about him, all I can think is, "Enough already!"

I'd like to see Ray Lewis, the guy has been a football legend and a driving force for Baltimore for years in a sport where loyalty is limited. He probably won't be on it given his past criminal ties but you know he deserves it.

Payton Manning also deserves a vote, the guy was written off by Indy only to prove his worth yet again in Denver.

No way to Lewis - seriously man he is a murderer who had enough money to get out of it. RGIII is just too new to make the cover. Adrian Peterson would be a great choice. The guy is amazing! 8 yards from breaking the record and was sidelined last year with a huge injury.,

I really would like to see Ray Lewis on the cover, im pretty sure everyone agrees that he deserves it.

Back