Who here has the new Sims game on PC?

One_chic_gamer

Who here has the new Sims game on PC? What are your thoughts on it? I was really hoping it would be released to Xbox One but so far it looks like it will be PC only.

I thought about buying this but I wasn't really impressed with it after watching a few streamers on Twitch. It doesn't seem to be that different from The Sims 3.

I watched a bit of it on Twitch, too, but I liked it. I guess that's because I'm a hardcore Sims fan, going all the way back to the first Sims game. I used to love playing on PC but once it came out on console, I got spoiled to the bigger screen and developed a preference for controller-based controls instead of keyboard/mouse controls.

I think The Sims is one of those game franchises that you either really like or really don't. I remember playing the very first one on PC too and I liked it but I don't know... I guess I just got bored with it really fast. I think that's my issue even with the newer versions -- it gets old doing the same thing over and over again.

I played the game at my friends house on his PC and I liked but more often than not it crashed in my face so I didn't really enjoyed it that much. I think it has something to do with his installation but I'm seeing a lot of the same problems on the internet actually.

Back