Why Do We STILL Need To Pay To Access Live?

AgentRaygun66

I get if you want access to games and to reap the rewards of Live Gold and Game Pass but just to go onto the network to get access games you bought outside of Xbox... I just don't see it. Currently every game I play is NOT one I bought from an Xbox membership. I've been an Xbox Live Gold member for two years now and it seriously leaves much to be desired. I haven't picked up a free game in over 8 months as the titles have been very lackluster, almost bottom of the barrel titles. All I want is to be able to turn my console on, go play a game and not look back. Since 99% of the games I play are not available offline it just feels like I'm feeding the beast money better spent on other things.

If they want to charge a $1 a month just to access their networks, that would at least me reasonable. I honestly don't ask for much.

As much as this could easily be tossed into the laps of game developers to make their own networks or make their games available offline, I'm just getting tired of being fee-ed to death by everyone and their evil twin.

Agent Raygun66 - over and out!

Back