Xbox One Wife wants Tomb Raider -- worth buying?

momo

My wife is a big Tomb Raider fan and wants me to buy the newest Tomb Raider for her for the One. We still have our 360 though, so let me ask you guys this: Do you think the new Tomb Raider is worth the money it costs to buy it on the one or do you think we should pick up a used copy for the 360?

My wife is a big Tomb Raider fan and wants me to buy the newest Tomb Raider for her for the One. We still have our 360 though, so let me ask you guys this: Do you think the new Tomb Raider is worth the money it costs to buy it on the one or do you think we should pick up a used copy for the 360?

Momo my friend, it's best to give her what she wants. I've tried playing it as well and in my opinion it is a good game.

YES! Absolutely. I take my word back on my hate for Tomb Raider, after playing the game which was given to me by a friend I fell in love with the game.

YES! Absolutely. I take my word back on my hate for Tomb Raider, after playing the game which was given to me by a friend I fell in love with the game.

Whoa. Same here dude. I got it myself. I've been playing it since last week.

I'm not so sure about it. I've tried playing the previous games before and I really never had that much enjoyment in it. Well, anyways I've still had no experience trying this new game so don't hold back if you still want to have it.

I'm not so sure about it. I've tried playing the previous games before and I really never had that much enjoyment in it. Well, anyways I've still had no experience trying this new game so don't hold back if you still want to have it.

I've already played this game and I know how cool this is now.

Yeah, it's not bad at all and seriously? You're going to be able to get a used copy pretty cheap. If it makes your wife happy, then it's totally worth it! :)

So it looks like we're all pretty agreed that the game is worth owning. :) Would you guys buy it for the 360 or for the One?

So it looks like we're all pretty agreed that the game is worth owning. :) Would you guys buy it for the 360 or for the One?

If you have Xbox One, I suggest you go for it. It's way better on it.

Thanks, knives. I was kind of hoping someone would say, "Hey! Get it for her on the 360," (so I can still have my One to myself, ha) but you guys are probably right. Graphics are way better on the One and she'll love having a game of her own to play on it.

Thanks, knives. I was kind of hoping someone would say, "Hey! Get it for her on the 360," (so I can still have my One to myself, ha) but you guys are probably right. Graphics are way better on the One and she'll love having a game of her own to play on it.

Haha. That could be a good option, let her have 360 and you can have One all by yourself.

Haha. That could be a good option, let her have 360 and you can have One all by yourself.

yeah, keep it for yourself. from experience since I bought my xbox One I rarely have time to play it, my wife and kid uses it a lot.

Go for it, momo. It's worth it. Man, after watching Conan O'Brien try it out, it's really awesome. Besides that, your wife will learn something about surviving the wilderness (and crazy maniacs, if they're trying to chase or something). Women empowerment man! (And I'm a dude, by the way. Hahaha XD Let your wife feel like she can be strong as well).

Go for it, momo. It's worth it. Man, after watching Conan O'Brien try it out, it's really awesome. Besides that, your wife will learn something about surviving the wilderness (and crazy maniacs, if they're trying to chase or something). Women empowerment man! (And I'm a dude, by the way. Hahaha XD Let your wife feel like she can be strong as well).

Wow, since when did a dude have the care to make a woman powerful? Just kidding man. Yeah, why not? Tomb Raider is this game that shows us a woman ain't no damsel in distress. She can kick ass!

Ha ha @ spark_777!! My wife is all about that female empowerment stuff, and she's been a fan of Tomb Raider from the get-go. Believe it or not, she's actually got almost all of the Tomb Raider games, dating all the way back to the first on the original Playstation. (She plays them on her PS2 every now and then.)

Ha ha @ spark_777!! My wife is all about that female empowerment stuff, and she's been a fan of Tomb Raider from the get-go. Believe it or not, she's actually got almost all of the Tomb Raider games, dating all the way back to the first on the original Playstation. (She plays them on her PS2 every now and then.)

She better try playing bayonetta or maybe something like 3rd Birthday.

Personally, whether the wife wants the game or not, I'd defo get it. I bought it for last gen, loved it so much, when announced for this gen, snapped it up right away.

I was not disappointed by it, completed it 100% all over again.

Hahahahaha ;-D Well, well, well... so that's WHY she wants the game. She's a big fan! Well then, get it already! ;-D Let her be the woman that can kick some ass!

No wonder. A gamer who's snatched almost all Tomb Raider games and she wants it.... well, yeah, get it! :-D She'll be loving you so much, she might even consider dressing up as Lara Croft in the near future. Or wait.... maybe she has? >:-D If you catch my drift.

Back