Wii multiplayer suggestions?

adrean

I am yearning for fun Wii game for 2+ players, I own Wii Sports/ Sports resort and mario sports that was to a small degree little bit of a disappointed to me. I additionally checked mario party eight and wii party, that got needed feedback to unhealthy feedback largely. will somebody advise some multiplayer title from own experience? the matter is that i'm currently not having extra equippment that's perhaps required for guitar hero/Band hero or something of this sort, and that i am unsure if i would like to afford these without delay.

I think Medal Of Honor 2 for Wii is multi-player, but not 100% sure. It is a great game though.

The best thing to do is to try and find people you know who have the same games so you can coordinate the times when you can play. The only success I've had with multi-player is with Mario Kart. It's a very popular game and usually there is no problem finding a random opponent to play. Other games for Wii aren't that popular for multi-player...especially since XBox dominates multi-player games.

The first games I ever played in multiplayer (and for the Wii in general) were Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree, WarioWare: Smooth Moves, and Wii Play. These are oldies but goodies and games that actually made the Wii worthwhile back in the day. I especially liked this one mini-game in Wii Play where you had to find matching Miis. The game incorporates your own naughty and hilarious Mii collection, and my hus and I had a blast playing this particular game for hours.

Some more recent games that I can remember enjoying off the top of my head with my hubby include Super Mario Galaxy, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Super Paper Mario, Fortune Street, Help Wanted: 50 Wacky Jobs, and Guilty Party. A few of these are actually single-player games, but they were good enough to take turns playing and work together and still be fun.

Back