Wii sport games

France9

My kids love the sport games on the Wii. Which is your favorite one? I don't care how old it is... looking to buy a couple of older ones for Valentine's day. Also do you buy the accessories for the games (golf stick, tennis racket, etc.)?

I person just like the wii sports the wii includes or mine did, it has my favorite game tennis.

Wii Sports Resort is fun, but I find it to be more for kids. It's kind of OK though, you can also have fun playing it. There's another one called Wii Sports but I haven't tried that one out, I don't know if it's better or not.

I played Golf in a mall a few days ago and it seemed really fun. But in the same time, it's a childish game, with poor graphics, I still prefer real sports to Wii. But for a rainy day, it's some great indoor fun.

The classical Wii sports is great, i played tennis a few times and actually got sweaty. You'd think that imagining a racket and a ball is easy, but it really is not, it's quite the workout. it's fun!

Wii sports are a great choice, for both kids and adults. I still play it every now and then when I'm bored and enjoy it every time.

We loved the Wii bowling and the tennis, Most sports games with the Wii I think everyone will enjoy.

Back