Xbox One will xbox one offer twc app??? humm...

sc_shark

with the talk of the xbox one being a 3rd part digital cable streamer via hdmi input i find myself wondering if they will offer the tv apps that are out today. veno,verizon,twc all offer live streaming cable thu an app program.

i find myself watching the twc app on my 360 almost by nature now and i have only used it a few weeks. it has become so simple.

my 360 is in my bedroom. i dont have a digital cable box. because of this i am limited in stations avaliable and also allot of double/triple channels. channel 3 for me has 3-1 thru 3-3 most of the time of of them is a hd but sometimes its only 1 channel out ofthe 3 that works.

so far the only draw back to the twc app is lack of nfl sunday stuff. fox,cbs are not on the tuner. the one thing i do enjoy is if my digital cable is glitchy the twc app acts like it is buffering and i dont loose a minute of th show..

so with the xbox one having its own built in tuner will they do away with the dedicated app. i hope not because i dont want to spend 10 more dollars a month for an extra cable box when i can wifi it to my xbox one/360.

Back