Xbox One Will You Buy the Xbox One Online or At A Store

dannyboy

I was thinking of buying it online when it comes out. The stores are going to be crazy when the system is finally released. It just seems like less of a hassle to buy it online.

I will most likely buy it online since it's more convenient. There could be a chance I could buy it at a store because one thing I know for sure is that I will not buy it on release date, maybe 1-3 years after I buy the PS4. That means the stores won't be as crowded compared to launch date for the Xbox One.

Pre-ordered mine from the MS store, day one console, free release day shipping. IMO the PS4 isn't worth a purchase yet, I will wait and see if it has enough games that I want to play before making a purchase.

Yep, me too...already pre-ordered my Xbox One...and will definitely get the PS4 also, after release.

pre ordered day one at a store.... i almost ordered online when gamestop said it had no more day one pre orderes a few phone calls later and walla i was on the list.... week or so later went in and put money down on 3 games.

without a pre order you may be hard pressed to get a ps4... their is already rumors about the launch unit amount is already pre sold and ps4 is not guaranteeing delivery of non ps4 day one pre order r their early adopter...

i havnt herd a rumor like that with xb1... i do know gamestop had a very limited number of pre orderes dedicated to in store pick up. my local store had 8 total for day one release/pickup. it than got 4 more day one release added to invintory... with xbox offering pre orders online and other companies as well it will be intresting to see what really happens in the months to come. im sure the mnth before launch we will hear all the who is about to not get their systems and who is deliverying the good.. and who really won pre order sales. allot can happen in 4+months.

Amazon, Day One Edition.

Mircosoft store is where I preodered mine. free overnight shipping on preorders and free regualar shipping on eveything else.

If I were pre-ordering, I would definitely opt for online. Even if you do pre-order from a store, chances are that it will be extremely crowded and you'll have to go through the hassle of waiting in line (or at least avoiding other people). I'd much rather wait a little longer to have mine delivered in the mail. If I can wait until release date, I can certainly wait until later in the day for the mail to arrive.

I'll probably buy it in-store, but I'd get it online if there were a better deal. I buy most of my games and accessories online, but I've never bought a modern console online.

Back