Type of Controller ?

• Wired

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Wire-less

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
From
Tempe
Do you play with a wired or wireless controller? I play without a wore, unless my plug and play needs reloading for the time being. Even though I sit really close when I game, I dislike the cord.

What about you?

I play my 360 in wireless mode, I've never had a problem with battery life or signal failure and the response is just as good as with a wired controller. I know that because I play twitchy first person shooters with the best of them and I hold my own, and then some.

Wireless for sure. Wired wouldn't work with my current setup. Looking back, I kind of miss playing with a wired controller on the OG xbox. :D

I am a little nostalgic too but storing the controllers meant wrapping the wires around the controller and this always gave me a headache since it would shorten the life of the controller, the wires eventually loosened from the controller. Then there are times i'd trip on a wire, usually in the dark, so no... I won't be switching back. I don't love the wifi signals but they are convenient.

Obviously wireless will dominate in this poll. The only disadvantage of wireless is the battery that runs out every time you're killing the boss. I really piss me off when it happens. I only used wired if there are no available batteries.

Obviously wireless will dominate in this poll. The only disadvantage of wireless is the battery that runs out every time you're killing the boss. I really piss me off when it happens. I only used wired if there are no available batteries.

At the boss everytime? That's just a rookie move in gaming on your part then!

I use wireless when I can, like when I'm playing the 360 and PS3 but if I'm playing older gen consoles I just stick to the regular wired controllers. I remember having some old wireless controllers for the PS2 and they sucked, soo :p

I play mine wireless, so that I can be all kinds of wild with my controller and not have to worry about pulling the cord out. :) I am like that and I have done that before.

I use wireless..there are way too many wire around my living room as it is..

I just got a reckless teething puppy a few weeks ago and he totally loves cords. I can relate to having too many already too. Haha

I've never had a problem with my wireless controllers. Plus I have a nice charging dock, and I pop them on there once a week. I've been using the same battery packs for over a year and I never get a low battery warning.

Wireless all the way. Have a 2 year old and it would make things a living hell to have wired controls for her to trip over or even pull the console out of the entertainment center. We don't have a charger for the controllers, just use regular batteries. It would be nice to eventually get one sometime.

I definitely prefer wireless. Whenever I'm playing Xbox, that's always what I have.
However, I do have controllers with cords for my NES and PS2. It'd feel weird without.

Back