Worst Action Game on PS2

dannyboy

Is there an action game on the PS2 that you feel was not of high quality?

Devil May Cry 2.

That game is just 100% AWFUL (well OK, around 95% or so, it had some decent music tracks). It's specially bad because the first game was so good! At least DMC3 was great and DMC4 was good. Too bad about DmC taking a dump on the franchise though (I don't think DmC is a bad game, but it's not a good Devil May Cry game, know what I mean?)

Spider-Man quite sucked in. The Playstations 2. Well I'll admit, this might be a biased opinion, since I didn't exactly have the best experience playing due to my little cousins who kept bothering me.

Spider-Man quite sucked in. The Playstations 2. Well I'll admit, this might be a biased opinion, since I didn't exactly have the best experience playing due to my little cousins who kept bothering me.

Heh, siblings. Can be quite annoying but one has to deal with them... maybe you should give it another shot without them annoying you, haha.

The Spider-man game was very underwhelming. I had high hopes for the game but it did not work out. The game was just not as exciting as i thought it would be.

Back