Worst Playstation Game You Have Played

dannyboy

The worst game i played was Sammy Sosa Softball Slam. I thought it would be a solid game but it ended up being disappointing beyond belief.

The worst game i played was Sammy Sosa Softball Slam. I thought it would be a solid game but it ended up being disappointing beyond belief.

Funny that you say that. I was fairly young when this came out. Being from Chicago, Sammy was a legend to the city. Regardless, I went and played this game a few years back and loved
it all over again. A top three for playstation 1 titles for me.

Some obscure PS2 RPG I can't even remember the name of. As far as something I can be specific on, I'd say Tomorrow Never Dies. I may have played worse on the PS1, but this awful game is what came to mind.

I don't have a worst game for the PS3, mostly because I don't play the PS3 like that. I mean the PS3 is my console for exclusives and so I tend to do a lot more research into the games I buy for it then I would for the 360 or PS2 - and that is because I am generally buying the games for it brand new. That said not every game purchased was a homerun, but they weren't horrible either. Maybe my least favorite? Heavy Rain would be my least favorite I guess.

Have you played irritating stick for the PlayStation 1? It had you guiding a ball through a Maze that is electrified. Touch the sides of the Maze and you're dead. It wasn't the most exciting game around. And looking back, it just looks like a game that you could get for free at Google Play. The difference? Irritating Stick had a price tag of $40 back then. Talk about ripoff.

Of and I also hate the Twisted Metal games of the PS 1.

Terminator Salvation was pretty bad. I only played it to get the easy platinum trophy, lol. If you want an easy platinum trophy, then I'd recommend playing it. It's not difficult at all, but be warned the game is horrible. One time my character got stuck in a wall, and I couldn't move. I had to reset my game progress and go through the torturous process of completing the same level over again. There are a lot of glitches like that. It's really a shame to the Terminator movie franchise that the game was so terrible.

The worst PlayStation game I've ever played would have to be Shadow The Hedgehog. When I say that games is terrible, I really mean it. It was such a deviation from the standard gameplay that the Sonic series is known for. Not only that, the developers of the game had the audacity to give the main character a gun to use for combat. I honestly felt like I had wasted so much money after I bought that game. When I really think about it, it's probably the worst $40 I've ever spent on a game.

@ Funky Jammer, i was really expecting more from that game than what i got. Maybe i have high expectations. LOL

I actually don't have any worst play station game at all. I mean, not everything was good by any means but as I scan through the catalogue in my head, nothing sticks out as just straight pants.
Nothing!..

Worst game I have ever played though is 'shadow of the beast' for the sets mega drive, oh Lord how crap was that game!? What was it even about?

Back